Chad Mendes showing Condit how push ups are done at Team Alpha Male-Gif/vid

Bookmarking for use of Condit reaction gif. Can anyone slow that down slightly?

that condit gif is gold jerry GOLD

embedded if anyone is interested...

Edit damn it! looks like the video cuts off a split second before Condit does a thumbs up which would have sealed the deal on it being the GOAT "I approve this post" gif

I just noticed that not only did Mendes touch his hands behind his back but he slapped them in front as well before landing in a push up position. That's fucking nuts.

Uhm, excuse me, but according to some Sherdog members UFC fighters are just a bunch of barroom brawlers and not athletic at all. Because you know, they don't jump as high as basketball players...

I don't doubt Mendes could put up a very respectable vertical leap - at least as high as your average NBA athlete and probably higher. MW and up aren't the cream of the genetic crop perhaps, but the lighter weight class fighters in the UFC are often legitimately good athletes. Mendes is shockingly explosive.

I guarantee Mendes gets up higher (in proportion to his height) than most NBA guys.

This is why I love 170 and down. These guys are generally too small to compete in Football or something of the sort so MMA is a legitimate chance to be a professional athlete for those deemed too small. That is why I think they are more exciting than the lumbering and relatively unathletic upper weight classes on the whole.

You stupid fuckers don't try this at home,you can easily tear your rotator cuff.

I just noticed that not only did Mendes touch his hands behind his back but he slapped them in front as well before landing in a push up position. That's fucking nuts.

He actually does a double clap after he claps them behind his back. I figured I could imitate this combination immediately (I've been doing backflips etc. for a decade), but that first push up he does is insane... Incredible.

Hahaha great gif, but is it just me or does condit flex his right arm when he notices the camera is on him?? lmao

no in the vid he starts to give a thumbs up, the gif is just cut off

Back