Chad Mendes: "If I'm completely prepared I win that fight every single time."

Conor The Goat McGregor vs Jose The Duck Aldo.

Quack!

Quack!

Quack!

Quack!

Quack!

Mini-Mendes won't get to step in again. Perhaps Edgar will be called on to fight Aldo's battle?

Before the fight: "no excuses, i'm in great shape, short camp means no injuries, i'll beat him for sure"

After the fight: "I was injured, a long camp was what I needed, he'd never beat me if I was in better shape"

McGregor was injured too and took a different opponent, who is the most dangerous stylistic matchup he could face, with almost no notice, and finished the fight in the 2nd round.

Amen and Conor bless.

PREACH brother.

Conor had not trained wrestling at all for his fight with an almost pure striker and a bum knee. With both Chad and Conor healthy and full camps preparing for each other, Conor wins again.

I cant believe Chad supporters claim gassing in 2 rounds.

Imagine suggesting that pre fight?

It still holds true. Mendes doesnt gas in 2 rounds with anybody.SMH

This guy you're quoting was the leader of the Mendes War Wagon pre-UFC 189. Or should I say, broken wagon. :icon_lol:

Lol, really?

I wonder how angry he was when Mendes got TKO'd. Of course, he was most likely one of those people who said the fight was fixed or talked about how Chad didn't have a full camp and all that shit, which is obviously why he is making it as if everything Chad said here is legit. Even though, as I said, if it was Conor saying the EXACT same shit, word-for-word, he'd be saying it's an excuse.

You know how they are.

He took the fight on extremely short notice. Guys should quit doing this. Fans have short memories and don't even take into account the short notice any more. They make it seem as If Conor, who had a full training camp, demolished Mendes. This fight came down to conditioning and Mendes wasn't in the proper condition to compete.

I cant believe Chad supporters claim gassing in 2 rounds.

Imagine suggesting that pre fight?

It still holds true. Mendes doesnt gas in 2 rounds with anybody.SMH

I don't believe it, either. But I suppose it's easier to gas when you're getting hit in the gut every ten seconds that you're standing on your feet.

You forgot to mention Chad didn't bring it up, Ariel specifically asked him about his foot and he replied to the question. Did you want him to lie about his foot just to make McGregor look better?

do you even sherbro, dog?

Back