CFB 2021 Discussion: Aggressive Expansion

34083332275e076fdaa869950d1f560e--ut-football-tennessee-football.jpg
Lol

Arkansas at #8 is a crime. They easily have a top 3 resume. The rankings are way too skewed by the preseason rankings.

Arkansas at #8 is a crime. They easily have a top 3 resume. The rankings are way too skewed by the preseason rankings.
They'll be there if they beat UGA in Athens next week. I don't think they pass the eye test yet.

Arkansas and Ole Miss both mondo underdogs against Georgia and Bama respectively (I like to both to cover). #5 Iowa only favored by 1 against unranked Maryland on Friday night lights; Vegas knows something spooky!

It's weird being places and people are talking about my Razorbacks positively.

It's been a long time since I've been this hyped. If Arkansas beats Georgia....hooooooly shit am I gonna be unbearable to my friends

So who wins Toilet Bowl 2020? The movable object UConn vs the resistible force Vandy.

Lane Train LOOMS
He was in LA all weekend trolling Ole Miss fans with pics.

USC fans would riot if they rehired Lane lol I think it's more likely Lane goes after the LSU job if they fire Ed Orgeron.

Someone on Craigslist is trying to sell Mater Dei vs St John of Bosco tickets for 300 bucks lol can't imagine paying that for a high school game

USC fans would riot if they rehired Lane lol I think it's more likely Lane goes after the LSU job if they fire Ed Orgeron.

Someone on Craigslist is trying to sell Mater Dei vs St John of Bosco tickets for 300 bucks lol can't imagine paying that for a high school game
Why would they riot? He's obviously improved as a HC.

Auburn's playing @ LSU this weekend. Kinda crazy they haven't won there since 99.

You think that's bad Kentucky's also an SEC school that's undefeated and they aren't in the fucking top 25. Still behind 2 loss Clemson. At this stage of the season with so many undefeated teams left #8 is fine. Every school in front of them is undefeated and given Cincinnati's confrence you know if the CFP rankings were out Arkansas would be at least #7.

Last edited:
Why would they riot? He's obviously improved as a HC.

Yeah and Plus USC AD at the time did him dirty and Fired him at an Airport so might be good redemption for both sides.

Back