Cerrone was stunned from the thigh impact.

It's almost Conors entire bodyweight slamming into Cerrone's head. Thigh or knee, that is a lot of force. Cerrone chin is not what it used to be. I think this was the beginning of the end for Cowboy.

I agree.

The way I saw it, Cerrone took a knee (thight) to the head in the first second, when he tried to duck down.

Immediately after that, he took 4 successive (unexpected) shoulders to the nose and face in the clinch ... a sidekick to the head when he stepped back to break ... and then two left-crosses when he staggered and tried to cover up.

Basically, Donald Cerrone was too old, too slow ... he was caught cold. The fight did not conform to his, "Hey, bud, let's just be friends and spar," wishful thinking.

When Donald realized he was about to get the living shit knocked out of him, he just decided to lay down, sull-up, and wait for the ref stoppage.

I honestly think his fight purse should be revoked. $200,000 for 40 second of non-effort is bullshit.

I think what stunned him was that he touched McGregor's ball sack after the "touch butt" debacle.

yep. high hurt him, he was tryin to pull it back together when the shoulders started

He was stunned by the lose bonus when he signed the contract.

When I used to play rugby, in the XX Century, those crashes were painful as shit.

Back