Cerrone was stunned from the thigh impact.

Maybe a little. I think he was shocked Conor broke his nose with those shoulder shots.. That was pretty unusual.. Then came the head kick.. Conor showing his versatility had me the most excited.. Not head hunting with the left hand. Using all his tools..

Lol, he completely gave him a free TD and all he could do was put his finger on Conrad's taint and then back up.

It definitely rattled his brain, bought Conor enough time to set up those shoulder strikes and after that he was done, broken nose, blurry vision, trying to anticipate Conor's next strike is tough enough at the best of times.

I mean, Cowboys legs didn't buckle at all from the impact. In fact he stood up directly after taking the knee.

One would imagine having his nose broken and dome caved in stunned him a lot more.

In the span of 40 seconds he took a full force thigh to the face, got his nose broken, high kicked in the jaw, and then ate about 5 clean power lefts to the side of the head

Took a dive though

Has it been confirmed he broke his nose? But yeah rocked by thigh and should strikes. lol these UFC bums would get knocked out by random dudes on the street.

No man alive can take that thicc left thigh

<30>

lol come on.

maybe he was stunned, maybe not.

i wouldnt even be suprised if that fight was a fix.
Stunned for sure if you ask me.

The impact of Conor's free weight slamming into Donald with all that forward momentum was essentially multiplied by Cerrone transferring his weight forward with a penetration step for the takedown attempt. Collision effect.

It's almost Conors entire bodyweight slamming into Cerrone's head. Thigh or knee, that is a lot of force. Cerrone chin is not what it used to be. I think this was the beginning of the end for Cowboy.
ffh454.gif

People who say that doesn't hurt have never played contact sports football or rugby...

It landed right on the temple. That would stun anyone. Fight was effectively over at this very moment.

Yeah you can see that when he comes up for the clinch his eye is already immediately bruised and swollen.

Anyone trying to downplay this is just being intentionally dishonest.

In the span of 40 seconds he took a full force thigh to the face, got his nose broken, high kicked in the jaw, and then ate about 5 clean power lefts to the side of the head

Took a dive though

It definitely rattled his brain, bought Conor enough time to set up those shoulder strikes and after that he was done, broken nose, blurry vision, trying to anticipate Conor's next strike is tough enough at the best of times.

I've seen several fighters stay down and accept DQ victories after being hit with illegal knees that weren't even that hard. Including Jamie Varner against Cowboy for the WEC Lightweight Title.

<BC1>

Lol, he completely gave him a free TD and all he could do was put his finger on Conrad's taint and then back up.

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Couldn't possibly be because he first took that strike, missed as Conor was still moving, then Conor grabbed Cowboy's arms and pushed off eh?

It is the only reasonable explanation for Cowboy standing there doing nothing while in the clinch waiting for Conor to strike him.

I've seen several fighters stay down and accept DQ victories after being hit with illegal knees that weren't even that hard. Including Jamie Varner against Cowboy for the WEC Lightweight Title.

<BC1>
Why did you quote me..?

lol.

People who say that doesn't hurt have never played contact sports football or rugby...
To the layman it doesn't look like much but he was coming forward fast and that is a heavy leg.

Cerrone was shooting for a takedown?

Then got whollloppped

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Couldn't possibly be because he first took that strike, missed as Conor was still moving, then Conor grabbed Cowboy's arms and pushed off eh?
He rested himself directly on Cerrone's shoulder with both feet off the ground. Gimme a goddamn break. A HS wrestler in his first week could have completed that TD.

Back