Cerrone vs. McGregor

50/50, and what would make this difficult for me is that I wouldn't want either fighter to lose.

This would be an very interesting fight and very entertaining. Cerrone will win this fight, he has more heart and experience. Mcgregor is overconfident anyway, which will give him an disadvantage.

More heart? Lmao, based on what? Never change sherdog.

Ya because Cerone was able to break Diaz's skinny legs right?

Conor would box him up.

When Cerrone was losing to a top 5 contender in Diaz, Conor was losing to hmmmm fucked if i know who.

Goat is fucking good, but the size difference is huge and he has never fought a guy as tough as Cerrone. He would get beat up worse than Alvarez.

Hard to say, I still don't think McGregor has been truly tested against the top guys. Only then will we be able to get a clearer picture of where he stands in the division.

But until that happens and he does some more amazing shit to better guys, I'd say that Cowboy beats him easily.

Seriously dude, Conors boxing is on a completely different level and his kicking is insanely underrated, not to mention the rest of his skills. People watching this sport for years are somehow still blinded for some reason. I'm sure all the answered will be answered but imo Cerrone would be KO'D
Alvarez is beast too but he looked like a midget compared to Cowboy. The guy would be a decent size ww, on top of that he is tough as nails and his kicks are nasty. Not a good fight for the goat.

Cerrone wins by submission and ties up McGregoat to bring back to his ranch.

People are making too much of the size difference. Conor is the same size as Pettis.

Cerrone is a notorious slow starter, McGregor is a notoriously fast starter.

bad.

Big fan of the Cowboy but Conor would win this nine time out of ten.

I still find it amazing that so many people can't see just how special a talent Conor is.

I guess they'll figure it out eventually.

It would pretty much be just like the Myles Jury fight. Connor comes in and gets humbled badly, learns the difference between a veteran and a fringe fighter.

So judging by the variety of responses I think this would be an epic match to make. UFC should have this headline a FOX card and just tell them both fuck the rankings you both get titles shots after this fight if its a good fight

Back