Cerrone vs. McGregor

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win the super fight?

Easily two of the biggest fan favorites in the UFC today. Who do you think would win if they were to fight?

I kind of think Cerrone would be just too big for McGregor and beat him up from the outside, but at the same time I can see McGregor coming out really strong and putting all kinds of pressure on Cerrone and taking it.

Cerrone here

Cerrone is way too big and rangey for Conor. Plus, he's a beast on the ground. He would beat him up at range, and if it went to the ground, sub McGregor.

Easy KO for the GOAT

00a05880-99bb-11e4-bec9-f9f72bd8f79e_HannahStorm.gif

Cerrone has such a size advantage it wouldn't even be close.

Cowboy is tailor made for McGregor.McGregor easy TKO.

Conor wins this, most likely by decision but he would put a beating on him.

i dont think size matters for this contest. it might matter if he uses his size and strength to wrestler or hold him against the cage.
pettis looked smaller compared to cowboy and we know what happened there. pettis is probably not that much bigger then conor... pettis is 5'10, conor 5'9 and they both just look the same size.

I would be rooting for Conner, but I would take Cowboy by a TKO or possibly sub just because of the size advantage.

Cerrone has a problem with good punchers. Something about his standup is just off. And Conor is a pretty damn good puncher.

Mcgregor via UD.

A less brutal and prolonged version of Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin.

That would be a good fight. Good stylistic match-up. There are still a lot of unknowns about Conor, so I'd favor Cerrone right now.

Khabib would be both of their worst nightmares.

Cerrone is way too big and rangey for Conor. Plus, he's a beast on the ground. He would beat him up at range, and if it went to the ground, sub McGregor.

Funnily enough, McGregor has the reach advantage over Cerrone.

Cowboys fight I.Q. seems to have really improved. Think he finds a way to take McG out.

Back