Cerrone just said he's gonna eat some mushrooms

Lol did he say what kind?? The psylocybin mushrooms grow around where I live right around this time of year and they get you FUCKED. My buddy went out and picked what would of been an Oz of those mfers dry we sat there and at this huge bag between 3 of us and got fucked up. I had to have eaten at least what would've been a quarter dry, was seeing blue out of one eye red out of the other like 3d glasses. I was standing in my kitchen and a life size book opened up and the pages started flipping like someone was holding the corner of the book making them flip. Crazy experience, almost tempted to do them again soon.

Not sure, since I've just found it in google, but seems to be fried pork chop braised with cream and boletus edulis....

And yeah, I want some now. :/
i pick boletus in nj.. good mushrooms

What? I see more and better weed than that everytime I go to my local dispensary here in Cali.
it was the post about pricing and availability.....

That whole bag in jamaica was $20....$20 in the states gets you 2 grams....these dudes look like they got at least a half ounce to an ounce for 20 bucks....

That is not 'similar pricing'

I can't think of anywhere else that legally sells magic mushrooms (actually truffles, same difference) to the public, so yeah it is.

nah, truffles and mushrooms not the same.

mushrooms not been sold legally in amsterdam for coming on ten years

Didn't Holland become stricter with drugs recently? I remember reading something like that.

That whole bag in jamaica was $20....$20 in the states gets you 2 grams....these dudes look like they got at least a half ounce to an ounce for 20 bucks....

Yeah, but then you're in Jamaica...

<DisgustingHHH>

The point he was making is that you don't need to go to Amsterdam to smoke bomb ass herb from a shop anymore.

Yeah, but then you're in Jamaica...

<DisgustingHHH>

The point he was making is that you don't need to go to Amsterdam to smoke bomb ass herb from a shop anymore.

fair enough....i misunderstood the point....

Maybe he just means normal mushrooms. Getting his shitake on or whatever.

Shooms are goat, esp with a good group of friends.

nah truffles and mushrooms not the same.

mushrooms not been sold legally in amsterdam for coming on ten years
Truffles are simply the part of the mushroom that lives underground. They had the exact same effect on me as regular shrooms, you had a different experience?

Shooms are goat, esp with a good group of friends.
Yeah, my favorite dose is around 2.5g dried cubensis. I tried once a heroic dose but it was way too intense. I took 7g and later I found out they were cyanescens (even more potent than cubes <45>). I wasn't ready for that <Lmaoo>

I don't care how many mushrooms he eats, he just better finish that clown.

I lived in Central America for 6 months in 2013-2014. I bought...er I mean I heard about a guy who bought a pound from Mexico for 700USD. Good stuff too. I'd kill for those prices here.

Yeah, my favorite dose is around 2.5g dried cubensis. I tried once a heroic dose but it was way too intense. I took 7g and later I found out they were cyanescens (even more potent than cubes <45>). I wasn't ready for that <Lmaoo>
Hahaha, never tried heroic myself, but a friend did and he had an awesome ego-death he said. You ever do MDMA? Moose is a big fan of it.

Huh, thought those were made illegal quite some years ago, but they could still sell some weaker truffles or something.

The UFC should follow him around when he is tripping, might be more interesting than the upcomming card.

Actually, most of the locals dont indulge the way tourists do. Hell, I've never met anyone from Amsterdam that didn't mix tobacco with their pot. Like half/half, such a waste. Ruins the taste.
gets you more high tho

Back