Cerrone-Henderson Staredown

that is why I respect both guys, you won't see McGoober ever doing that kind of stuff.

Well good thing, this isn't a robot sport like hockey, where every fighter gives the exact same cliched responses in ever interview they give.

Thank God for personality and diversity.

Thats great! Love to see this

never understood why people disliked Henderson (inside the cage), he'll fight anyone and fights hard when he's there... and with Cerrone it goes without saying... it's gonna be some fight!

Yes indeed.

Well good thing, this isn't a robot sport like hockey, where every fighter gives the exact same cliched responses in ever interview they give.

Thank God for personality and diversity.

Instead we have sweet, sweet manufactured beef, soap opera bullshit and fans complaining about fighters not "selling" themselves enough like they were fucking UFC shareholders...

a whole lot of Frankie fans were the basis for the Bendo hate, i doubt BJ fans minded seeing Bendo take the belt from Edgar.

Doubt it considering Frankie was never that popular himself. Wrecking Nate and getting by Gil probably got him more hate than the win (and loss ;) ) to Frankie

a whole lot of Frankie fans were the basis for the Bendo hate, i doubt BJ fans minded seeing Bendo take the belt from Edgar.

True, edgar fans made up some but they were hardly the basis. Edgar has a lot of decisons as well. If you want to see my penn point go into a lw goat discussion and see penn fans spew hate at both of them. :eek:

Its all about finishes apparently, not who they are fighting, how the fights go.

Penn fans were pissy with the both of them.

Edit: Im sorry if youre a penn fan and I ruffled your feathers. :wink:

Last edited:
Instead we have sweet, sweet manufactured beef, soap opera bullshit and fans complaining about fighters not "selling" themselves enough like they were fucking UFC shareholders...

And we still have people complaining about Nick Diaz lol

that shit works in a world filled with Honey Boo Boo, Keeping up with the Kardashians & Jersey Shore fans.

This is so refreshing, and not that fake animosity and shit talking but hugging in the cage afterwards.

I remember being super siked for their second fight. Here we go, Aaaaaaaand it's all over. Hopefully this one will go a little longer.

Back