Cerrone-Henderson Staredown

Deleroux

Purple Belt
Reaction score
[YT]3YVxnwlxQKQ[/YT]

Good vibes from both guys. This will be a good fight.

never understood why people disliked Henderson (inside the cage), he'll fight anyone and fights hard when he's there... and with Cerrone it goes without saying... it's gonna be some fight!

WEC boys going to steal the show once again.

never understood why people disliked Henderson (inside the cage), he'll fight anyone and fights hard when he's there... and with Cerrone it goes without saying... it's gonna be some fight!

I'm not really one of those people, but he does have a certain smugness about him. I also think some people didn't like how he talked about things like superfights and moving up when he had been through a few really close decisions. The guy can fight though.

I like it Mad Respect from opponents that know each other well

I'm not really one of those people, but he does have a certain smugness about him. I also think some people didn't like how he talked about things like superfights and moving up when he had been through a few really close decisions. The guy can fight though.

i think he's smug too, and i am not a fan of his crazy-stare jesus worship or the fact that he endangers himself and his opponent by bringing a toothpick into the cage with him, but people say that he's boring in the cage and i completely disagree, he's an intense fighter

That's a neat thing to see happen.

Nice. I like both guys. This fight should be good.
Bendo looked cool with the cowboy hat.

i think he's smug too, and i am not a fan of his crazy-stare jesus worship or the fact that he endangers himself and his opponent by bringing a toothpick into the cage with him, but people say that he's boring in the cage and i completely disagree, he's an intense fighter

Yeah, I don't care for the Jesus stuff either. Or the toothpick thing. He has had a few fights where he played it a little safe, but mostly he's very fun to watch. He's usually very active.

A lot of people only hated on bendo because they were penn fans and they saw bendo coming to take penn's lw goat status. Seriously. All they had to hate on were bendo's decision wins, never mind they were entertaining fights and with guys that made penn's contenders look not so good.

Bendo is a badass. I don't give fuck what you guys say. Dude fights with a toothpick in his mouth.

Probably the best I've ever seen lol

I have lost so many bets on Cerrone that he's turned into one of my favorite fighters

that is why I respect both guys, you won't see McGoober ever doing that kind of stuff.

This one honestly should be the main event, I'm way more interested in Cerrone and Henderson collectively than I am McGregor and Siver.

A lot of people only hated on bendo because they were penn fans and they saw bendo coming to take penn's lw goat status. Seriously. All they had to hate on were bendo's decision wins, never mind they were entertaining fights and with guys that made penn's contenders look not so good.

a whole lot of Frankie fans were the basis for the Bendo hate, i doubt BJ fans minded seeing Bendo take the belt from Edgar.

Fuckin' Cowboy just fought less than a month ago and now he's going toe to toe with a former champ. I'm watching this shit.

Back