cell tech

mmaguru

Orange Belt
Reaction score
has anyone taken cell tech creatine.How good does it work and do you cycle.

If you training for muscle gaines to look good cell tech will work. If your goal is explosiveness for MMA you need Gakic

Rumblefish146 said:
If you training for muscle gaines to look good cell tech will work. If your goal is explosiveness for MMA you need Gakic

Gakic is shit.

#1can said:
seriously? or hyperbole?....because i've been wondering...

I think "seriously" or else he would have said "the shit". I've heard a few people say they saw minor strength improvements on Gakic, but most call it another MuscleTech hype job.

If you're interested, you can get the same exact thing (minus the sugar and the massive cost) online at Custom Nutrition Warehouse under the trade name G-Force. 100 g for $14.99 as opposed to 163 g (active ingredient) of Gakic for about $50. You can also register on the Gakic website for a free single dose sample.

I've never tried it, but I'm curious. I just can't justify the cost for what sounds like minimal effect.

Gakic is just another hemodilator like NO-Xplode, only it's made by Muscletech. If I could think of a reason to buy anything from Muscletech when it's available from BSN, well, when that day comes, I'll let you know. Don't stop eating waiting for it, God I hope.

I would avoid buying anything from Muscletech. They have the best ads in magazines, thats it.

i used cell tech and gained ALOT of muscle. i would recommend it and it worked for me, you wont be lean though with any creatine

Tito Orrrrrtiz said:
you wont be lean though with any creatine

You need to learn what creatine is and how it works before you make off-the-wall statements like that. Creatine does not promote or really affect fat storage. It can cause a gain in water weight as it can act as a cell-volumizer. Technically though, water weight is still lean (fat-free) mass though so your statement is still off base.

And then there's the fact that some types of creatine don't cause water retention at all, so now you can't even blame the water for making you fat.

And then there's the fact that some types of creatine don't cause water retention at all, so now you can't even blame the water for making you fat.

Cell Tech is just simple monohydrate, which does come with the waterbloating. Plus with the 76 grams of sugar per serving it wouldn't surprise me if some body types stored some of that as fat.

However the most off-base thing said is that Cell Tech added muscle mass. No creatine directly does this, it facilitates better workouts, better workouts = better muscle growth, which is an indirect result of proper creatine use.

All that being said Cell Tech = garbage. You could do just as good with 5g of monohydtrate creatine in some apple juice.

GAKIC - Supplements like these I never recommend unless someone is competing Professionally and thus, their supplement purchases are tax write-offs and with their prize money they make back what they spend. GAKIC for vanity is about one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard...no wait...now there's LEUKIC.

Leukic?

Oh, do tell, K.

Here ya go brudda:

http://www.supplementjudge.com/supplements/MuscleTech/Leukic.html

Another wonderful advancement in the world of isolating aminos. There is something to the Leucine idea, I've been reading a lot about how it is a valid agonist but something smells fishy about MuscleTech's formulation of it, and this sort of pricing. I mean I figured out MRI's deal. They charge A LOT of money for simple time-releasing. They time-release things no one else thought of time-releasing first. Apparently MuscleTech is trying to follow-suit with these IC formulas.

By the way when I said wonderful I was totally being sarcastic. Of course MuscleTech recommends that you stack GAG-KIC and LEUKIC together for best results. Yeah, $140 worth of supplements per month, great.

Hmm, I also just noticed this site lists it for $47. That's the wholesale cost so everyone knows. That shit retails for $69.99

King Kabuki said:
Cell Tech is just simple monohydrate, which does come with the waterbloating. Plus with the 76 grams of sugar per serving it wouldn't surprise me if some body types stored some of that as fat.

Hence, my original claim, "celltech = poop"

King Kabuki said:
Here ya go brudda:

http://www.supplementjudge.com/supplements/MuscleTech/Leukic.html

Another wonderful advancement in the world of isolating aminos. There is something to the Leucine idea, I've been reading a lot about how it is a valid agonist but something smells fishy about MuscleTech's formulation of it, and this sort of pricing. I mean I figured out MRI's deal. They charge A LOT of money for simple time-releasing. They time-release things no one else thought of time-releasing first. Apparently MuscleTech is trying to follow-suit with these IC formulas.

By the way when I said wonderful I was totally being sarcastic. Of course MuscleTech recommends that you stack GAG-KIC and LEUKIC together for best results. Yeah, $140 worth of supplements per month, great.

Hmm, I also just noticed this site lists it for $47. That's the wholesale cost so everyone knows. That shit retails for $69.99
Yeah, I knew you were being sarcastic. I was like, "OHHH!!!! Leukic!! Finally I can have the body I always wanted. It wasn't possible before, but now I have LEUKIC!!!!"

OMG. Not only does Muscltech advertise that it's the first "100% anabolic compound ever", but they actually write:
Leukic builds rock-hard, dense, permanent muscle.
Have they no fucking shame?

Back