cell tech

Are you doubting their results Sir? I mean Jay Cutler, Chris Cormier, you CANNOT argue with these beasts. And of course they got that way with a Hydroxycut/LEUKIC/GAKIC/Thermo Shred/Pump Tech/Cell Tech/Nitro Tech/Meso Tech mass building super-stack. Oh yeah and Acetabolan III, because they DO NOT use Steroids.

King Kabuki said:
Oh yeah and Acetabolan III, because they DO NOT use Steroids.

Yeah, if they did that, they'd have, like, some really big muscles and stuff. All those results are purely from the Craptech shit stack.

I just got some Cell Tech for free from the job....You guys are almost scaring me out of using it...! and it was FREE!

Cell Tech sucks. I tried it once and saw no results, way to much sugar and a bad taste no thanks. I remember throwing that away and buying some isopure protein at the time and wow I saw a big difference just by taking protein. I advise to avoid cell tech.

CHB said:
Cell Tech sucks. I tried it once and saw no results, way to much sugar and a bad taste no thanks. I remember throwing that away and buying some isopure protein at the time and wow I saw a big difference just by taking protein. I advise to avoid cell tech.
My plan was to actully mix a scoop of Cell Tech with a scoop of Isopure.... :/

One scoop of Cell Tech is what like 36 grams of sugar? Why ruin perfectly good 0 Carb protien with that? Dude, toss that shit and wait for someone to return Cellmass. Or just get some cheapie monohydrate by Pro Performance and add it to some apple juice. MUCH better results. Muscletech is basically trash. The ONLY thing I like about them now is their Oat Mesotech bars. Short of that, they stink.

King Kabuki said:
One scoop of Cell Tech is what like 36 grams of sugar? Why ruin perfectly good 0 Carb protien with that? Dude, toss that shit and wait for someone to return Cellmass. Or just get some cheapie monohydrate by Pro Performance and add it to some apple juice. MUCH better results. Muscletech is basically trash. The ONLY thing I like about them now is their Oat Mesotech bars. Short of that, they stink.
Yeah, I picked up some Pro Performance Monohydrate the other day. 200 Servings for like 17 bucks, guess i'll stick to that.

Just be sure and use either apple or grape juice to mix it with. It's got the best natural sugar to assist in delivery.

King Kabuki said:
Just be sure and use either apple or grape juice to mix it with. It's got the best natural sugar to assist in delivery.
I hae actully been either mixing it with the Isopure or mixing it with Gatorade powder. (More often the gatorade power for the dextrose.) Is that fine?

The gatorade is fine, yeah. And mixing it with the protein isn't so bad but I'd think you'd want a little bit of carbs in it if you're using it for a post-workout Matrix drink for recovery.

Back