Cell-Tech Fruit Punch Creatine

dadosubasic said:
He king what about EAS' Phosphagen or Phosphagen HP? Are they effective brands, do customers usually give you good reviews?

I used the phosphagen, and I liked it.

But Kabuki said EAS has gone to shit. I don't know if they've lost any patents of Ed Byrd's since he left the company. I used it a couple years ago.

dadosubasic said:
why gone to shit. Any details?

Because Ed Byrd left. For details, you'll have to wait for Kabuki to reply.

Wamrage: What is your ava? it looks like a guy with a hole blown through the middle of his face, but im not sure.

Yeah, EAS is neither associated with Byrd or Phillips anymore, and they were the two Industry powerhouses backing their shit. The Company has been bought and sold a bunch of times since then and the MRP shakes are all anyone buys anymore. The Max Milk just doesn't sell, occasionally we get asked about Phosphagen.

But they've pulled some shady shit that alienated a lot of people. About a year ago EAS re-formulated all their stuff. I never tasted any of it when they did (they don't have the greatest rep for taste to begin with), but people were bringing all kinds of shit back saying how disgusting it was. People who had bought Myoplex for years were mortified. Especially considering that all they did was cut the amount of sodium and sugar in their supplements and then they UPPED the Prices. Since then they went back to their Original formulas, but a lot of their clients never did forgive them, and their prices went up again since then. The RTD shakes are ridiculously high-priced right now. So everyone buys other shit.

That notwithstanding, the Phosphagen still is a pretty good Creatine.

Thanks, very informative. Any good phosphagen brands to recommend? I usually check bodybuilding.com for products but I'd like some input from y'all.

Phosphagen is made by EAS, it's their creatine. They made a new Phosphagen Elite, but I never did read as to what precisely is so elite about it. Otherwise Phsophagen is just a fancy name for their creatine monohydrate formula.

Aaaaahhh...! I get it. Thanks for not flaming me. Ha ha.

I used cell tech fruit punch. I didnt think it tasted to bad.

Madmick said:
Muscletech/Jay Cutler blows.
the Mr. Olympia commitee seem to disagree with you on Cutler

however...Id back your statement to the end on muscletech

jriza8784 said:
I used cell tech fruit punch. I didnt think it tasted to bad.

Everyone's got different taste...I think it was just WAY too sweet for me...I could hardly stomach it.

PR1DE1 said:
Cell Tech is a steroid
Explain? Im starting to think you know nothing about lifting and supplements? Man I hate trools.

MMA Wembly said:
Explain? Im starting to think you know nothing about lifting and supplements? Man I hate trools.
don't feed the tuf noob

Back