Cell-Tech Fruit Punch Creatine

W

wamrage

To anyone who is looking to buy Creatine, avoid this at all costs.

I just started taking it today and it is easily the worst thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. Finding it hard not to puke when I drink it.

Anything you can use to mix it so you don't taste it?

i used it. i don't remember it tasting so bad..........however if you're going to use cell tech be prepared to shit your brains out. to avoid that, don't load (i've heard thats bullshit to get u to use more anyway). also cell tech is very expensive and i've had the same results using store brand creatine, which also has lots less sugar.

i used to take the cell-tech lemon lime and i thought it was actually pretty good as far as supplements go. i was at gnc the other day and i was going to get the cell-tech fruit punch but decided to go with just the gnc brand instead. it was fruit punch and i got 2lbs more for like 3 bucks cheaper too.

I try not to sell Cell Tech.

I exchanged it for CV2, what are your thoughts on that King?

Muscletech/Jay Cutler blows.

Next time get Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder (CEE pills) or Controlled Labs Green Bulge (CEE). Both are very effective and stack them with CL White Blood and you will be very happy.

I found that flavor of Cell -Tech pretty good, the colder the water the better it was. I got absolutley no gain at all with it. I wont by anymore.

To quote lee priest on the topic of cell tech

"I got the same pump from a twix bar and a bowl of fruit loops"

Chad Hamilton said:
Cell-Tech is awful...worst product on the shelves.

What would you recommend in a pill form? I can hardly stomach the powder shit

Muscle Tech is totally overpriced. You're better off buying plain micronized creatine and mixing it with dextrose yourself. A huge bag of dextrose costs around 2 bucks!

I exchanged it for CV2,

My thoughts on the CV2 are that it can't be WORSE than Cell Tech, and is thus, most likely much better. I don't use Creatine though, so I don't have a whole lot of first-hand experience with it, but from what I understand the Ester forms are proving to be the best in-terms of customer feedback. The simpler versions still sell as much as ever. But, if you're hard-pressed for the best pill form right now CE2 by MRI is doing the best in that department.

Cellmass by BSN is doing well also.

However, GNC's standard Monohydrate by Pro Performance is also doing well when guys mix it with a simple fruit juice like apple juice.

SAN'S V12 and Cm3 aren't doing bad either.

wamrage said:
To anyone who is looking to buy Creatine, avoid this at all costs.

I just started taking it today and it is easily the worst thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. Finding it hard not to puke when I drink it.

Anything you can use to mix it so you don't taste it?
Buy grape it tastes 1000x better

not only does it taste like shit but i never actually noticed anything useful from it either

that fucking grainy ass taste that you gotta deal with is horrible, nothing like grinding little rocks in ur teeth when ur trying to drink that shit

man, i must be the only person cell-tech works for. anyway, i was using that flavor, wasnt too bad.

King Kabuki said:
My thoughts on the CV2 are that it can't be WORSE than Cell Tech, and is thus, most likely much better. I don't use Creatine though, so I don't have a whole lot of first-hand experience with it, but from what I understand the Ester forms are proving to be the best in-terms of customer feedback. The simpler versions still sell as much as ever. But, if you're hard-pressed for the best pill form right now CE2 by MRI is doing the best in that department.

Cellmass by BSN is doing well also.

However, GNC's standard Monohydrate by Pro Performance is also doing well when guys mix it with a simple fruit juice like apple juice.

SAN'S V12 and Cm3 aren't doing bad either.

My friends and I used to use V12 at NYU. We all liked it. Some of those guys couldn't take down NO-Xplode, God knows why.

SAN's a really good Company, most of their shit does what it's supposed to.

He king what about EAS' Phosphagen or Phosphagen HP? Are they effective brands, do customers usually give you good reviews?

Back