Celebs who need an ass whuppin!

Everything on her is irresistible, but those lips just own :cool:

Can't argue with you there.

Getting head by Angelina would be a dream come true for me. That lucky ass Billy Bob probably get's one blow a job a day when they are together.

I really wanna beat Alec Baldwin, he's such a queer same thing with the Dell Kid. What a pole quatter.

Everyone in every boy band except Joey from NSYNC cuz he's got like 10 illigitamate children and fucks like every girl he comes across. I know 3 girls he's fucked in my area. One of them is my friends aunt who's a MILF.

Yes the Dell Dude some one somewhere needs to knock the "dell" out of him

3 girls in your area!! Isn't Joey the ugliest one from that band?

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. How anyone can tolerate these two is beyond me. Their sickly kindness and happiness makes me wanna rip my face off.

Everytime NSYNC's in New York he leaves voice mails on my friends aunts phone. I've heard some of them. The dude is the man, he's a fat out of shape guinea that fucks like every girl he comes in contact with.

Well I suppose being a music celebrity in the US can get you a lot of things. And those Olsen twin's make millions of millions of dollars a year by selling toys of themselves. That's just not fair!.:mad:

Any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: from N Sync
Jerry Springer
Puff Daddy
Ewan MacGregor
Any star from a WB show
Woody Allen
Carrot Top

WOODY ALLEN!! You said it! How come noone mentioned that little geeky, stupid looking, claustrophobic, fockin' annoying pussywussy before! And how come noone mentioned Usama Bin Laden? If there is anyone else I wanna layeth the smackdown on it's DR PHIL FROM OPRAH! Damn, he's annoying!

Originally posted by J-Garden
Hulk Hogan that fucking fuck

you take that back. now.

Are you guys kidding me?

He is just an old man that shouldn't be wrestling he should be in an old folks home saying his prayers andtaking his vitamins

Originally posted by J-Garden
Are you guys kidding me?

He is just an old man that shouldn't be wrestling he should be in an old folks home saying his prayers andtaking his vitamins

but how are you gonna justify that to all those little hulkamaniacs out there?

Albeit he shouldn't be wrestling right now. The last time I saw him wrestle on SMACKDOWN, he looked AWFUL. But you have to give him kudos for trying:)

I forgot about pro wrestlers and other athletes I hate. I'll add X-Pac, Derek Jeter, Tiger Woods and Dennis Rodman to my list.

Back