will smith boxing/mma
denzel washington-boxing
wesley snipes-boxing capoeira karate
bill goldberg-muay thai
sarah michelle gellar- karate/kickboxing
holly body-krav maga
lucy liu-kickboxing/karate

anyone else

lol AC Slater..thats one guy you wouldnt wanna have messed with back in the 80s.

and will smith mma? lols. everyones a cage fighter these days..

someone wanted to fight mario lopez, of course he wouldnt

lol AC Slater..thats one guy you wouldnt wanna have messed with back in the 80s.

and will smith mma? lols. everyones a cage fighter these days..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p61mD558egA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p61mD558egA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ed oneil is jiu jitsu, no? (i realize not a striking sport)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p61mD558egA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p61mD558egA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

very nice!

Chuck Norris was a Karate Fighter first, so I wouldn't count him necessarily. He's a Martial Artist who became a celebrity later.

D from Run DMC trains Boxing. And Sylvester Stallone has actually sparred with some of the Legends in Boxing, he's got a very entertaining story about getting mauled by Roberto Duran.

Chuck Norris - Karate/Kickboxing

I don't know if it counts if you're a celebrity BECAUSE you're a striker, otherwsie we'll have to really lower the bar and include Bruce lee, Tony Jaa, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bas Rutten, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones, Ali, Dolph Lundgren, Jean-Claude Van Damme...

Honestly, I get the feeling that a lot of that is "cardio" stuff. Like I bet Will Smith is doing real MMA while someone like Tiffani Amber Thiessen is just trying to keep her gut in check.

Chuck Norris was a Karate Fighter first, so I wouldn't count him necessarily. He's a Martial Artist who became a celebrity later.

D from Run DMC trains Boxing. And Sylvester Stallone has actually sparred with some of the Legends in Boxing, he's got a very entertaining story about getting mauled by Roberto Duran.

to piggyback off that-antonio tarver actually koed stallone

supposedly in this movie they actually boxed, an antonio cracked him a good one and put his lights out.

i respect stallone, to actually get in there and take shots from world champs, legends, and ring (belt) champions...

he isn't like alot of fake action stars, he gets in there and does his thing; not to mention his dedication to the conditioning aspect of playing a fighter.

props to stallone

where's that video where they look to be the same size?

Whilst training Sean Connery, Steven Seagal intentionally broke "Bonds" wrist.

How could we forget Robert DeNiro, who trained like a beast for Raging Bull and actually won some amateur bouts? Apparently Jake LaMotta said he had the work ethic and talent to be a professional boxer...

Now I know how u got to blackblet so fast you make 3 of every thread ftw!!
I remember when u were a simple minded whitebelt noob Devante oh how things change!!

Back