Celebrity marriages that are bound to fail.

ArTofF16hT1ng

Bånned
Banned
Reaction score
On the top of the list, I say Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

Ryan was already married to Scarlett Johansson, who looks like an ace. I speculate this marriage too will deteriorate.

Next on the list would be LaMarr Odom and Khloe Kardashian. Pro-athlete and a Kardashian don't go together.

My answer is almost all of them are bound to fail. It's just a matter of time.

My answer is almost all of them are bound to fail. It's just a matter of time.

For the most part, yeah. Hell, there are celebrity marriages that fail after multiple decades, like DeVito and Reah Perlman.

And then there's Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, who aren't married, but have been together for nearly 30 years (it'll be 30 next year).

I dont understand why you would even want to get married if you were an actor.

Only a few amount of people marry another person where the love was true and mutual.

I will say will confidence that every single one will fail. Not to say anything bad about the couples,but there is just too much paparazzi and shit these days. That brings pressure on the couple to "perform" in public.

I dont understand why you would even want to get married if you were an actor.

I agree because an actor may be getting intimate with another for a role and this generally is bad for close monogamous relationships.

Thats the thing, you spend 6 months filming a movie, performing multiple 'love scenes' where you are supposed to act like you have feelings for someone. Inevitably, you will be cast alongside someone you are attracted to and begin to have feelings for.

Plus, everyone in Hollywood is fucking everyone in Hollywood.

Yeah its better to be single in hollywood while you are active, especially if you are an attractive actor/actress

Is it just me or does Blake Lively look a lot older than 25?

Don't even bother with the gheyjustcalleditsforyou.jpg. Yes, she's hot as fuck - but she looks like she has potential to look busted by 40.

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones

I don't follow that kinda thing, but let's face it. When you have a certain level of financial security and more or less free-reign over the opposite sex it's gotta be incredibly difficult to remain monogamous. 'A man's only as loyal as his options' and all that.

Back