Celebrity marriages that are bound to fail.

Jennifer Lopez and... oh wait

aren't celebrity marriages just publicity bs? Then they go fuck whoever

New thread: Celebrity Marriages that should have ended long ago ...

John Travolta and Kelly Preston. Talk about a major WTF??

Taylor Swift and whoever she marries because she's eventually gonna need new material.

Is it just me or does Blake Lively look a lot older than 25?

Don't even bother with the gheyjustcalleditsforyou.jpg. Yes, she's hot as fuck - but she looks like she has potential to look busted by 40.

I agree, but then again really fair skinned white people tend to not age as well and she is a prime example.

Of course I'm the exception

I agree, but then again really fair skinned white people tend to not age as well and she is a prime example.

Of course I'm the exception

Age well ... she's 25! She looks 35 or 40.
Day'um.

Jennifer Lawrence and whoever she marries are doomed to failure because she is mine and nobody else can have her.

I said NOT age well. I blame tanning salons, those places have been making hot young women old way before their time.

I know. All I'm saying is, not aging well and being only 25 is whack. She gonna look busted at 40.

You're gonna have to fight me for her.

If I were in your position, I would probably make the same mistake. I'm prepared to destroy not only you, but anything and anyone who stands between me and my Jennifer.

I know. All I'm saying is, not aging well and being only 25 is whack. She gonna look busted at 40.

I'm sure cosmetic surgery will come to the rescue.

Or make her look like the Joker ala Meg Ryan/Kris Jenner

I'm sure cosmetic surgery will come to the rescue.

Or make her look like the Joker ala Meg Ryan/Kris Jenner

Meg Ryan was cute in the 80s. She should just look mature now, not like a circus clown.

Back