Cejudo time

Duck season, wabbit season, duck season, wabbit season, duck season, wabbit season

I think Cejudo has a giant challenge in this matchup.... unless he wrestles Marlon the whole fight... I see him getting tko'd /Ko'd Marlon has been insanely good lately his power is incredible... I wonder if he can stop those takedowns.

Cejudo bless

DxI13hUV4AAD5mc.jpg

Look at the size of that fookin head

Looking forward to Moraes knocking him the fuck out

Cejudo and Mighty Mouse had huge heads in proportion to their body frames. So does McGregor. Dilly had a tiny head so I knew he would lose. Marlon's head size is good, but not on the same level with Cejudo.

Cejudo and Mighty Mouse had huge heads in proportion to their body frames. So does McGregor. Dilly had a tiny head so I knew he would lose. Marlon's head size is good, but not on the same level with Cejudo.

Av bet me you coward

True, but he still has a short neck. He is also quick, and athletic . So I doubt he'll be taking much bombs

I like Cejudo a lot. I gave him a 10% chance in the TJ fight..... He proved me dead wrong .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back