Cejudo time

I thought he'd be eating bombs against TJ. The dude has improved dramatically since joining the UFC. War Cejudo.

rXQ1k64.gif

I like Cejudo it was fun watching him win that split against DJ live and he’ll be great at 125. That being said I think Krillin is gunna lay him out cold that dude hits like no other BW I’ve ever seen.
upload_2019-4-12_14-24-47.png

I think Cejudo has a giant challenge in this matchup.... unless he wrestles Marlon the whole fight... I see him getting tko'd /Ko'd Marlon has been insanely good lately his power is incredible... I wonder if he can stop those takedowns.
Cejudo might be a better striker than Moraes. We'll see.

Moraes has crazy good striking and extremely underrated grappling.

Bit bigger than Cejudo too.

Getting a little tired of him talking about his Olympic medal though. It was 11 years ago. Maybe time to focus on other things.

Cejudo and Mighty Mouse had huge heads in proportion to their body frames. So does McGregor. Dilly had a tiny head so I knew he would lose. Marlon's head size is good, but not on the same level with Cejudo.

Cejudo’s act is already wearing very thin. But of course Americans are all over this Olympic Gold cringefest. Wtf man, leave that medal at home, ffs.

If holding a UFC belt is not enough to make you feel good about yourself. I doubt you’ll ever be satisfied with anything. And literally carrying around accolades from a different sport, in totally different circumstances, and from a different time is just lame. Even the Queen of Cringe Ronda didn’t do that. It looks and sounds so WWE.

Glad he beat the snake. Just as I predicted. But he can go away now.

If Cejudo wins he will have had one of the fastest rises in UFC history.. he went from relatively under the radar, to beating one of the GOATs in DJ, finishing a juiced up TJ, becomes double champ all in the span of a year. Has anyone else in UFC gained that much that quickly? 2 years ago he was a prelim fighter.

Bet you first word coming out of Morales after he loses is “man...”

Getting a little tired of him talking about his Olympic medal though. It was 11 years ago. Maybe time to focus on other things.
Its a big accomplishment. Kurt Angle still doesn't shut up about it and that was even longer.

Am I the only one rooting for cejudo? I'm a fan of his since he beat mm. Beating a man who had ko'ed you in the first rd in the past shows a lot of guts and self confidence. His win over tj was great too. Training with patricky def helped him a lot in his striking. He's got that karate stance and straight punch down to a t. I also enjoy his cheesy trashtalk lol

Back