Cejudo made a great move wanting TJ

I think it's great that you thought this out so well.

Would you like a cookie?

The smartest move Henry Cejudo could make is to cut his Cabbage Patch Kid hair.

henry-cejudo.jpg

He won't, it gives him at least 1 inch in height.

They’ll never give cejudo to tj, especially when there’s legit contenders in bantamweight already:

TJ vs moraes and mm to take back his belt next.

If the UFC says no to Cejudo getting an immediate shot of the 135 belt.....then what if Cejudo puts his 125 belt on the line at the same time if he loses to TJ. Possible? Or makes no sense?

Dana showed no interest in Cejudo vs TJ, he seemed to shoot it down at the press conference. If they weren't paying DJ above his contract to fight TJ no chance they're offering Cejudo more. The rubber match will have the most interest of any FLW fight they've ever had, far more than Cejudo fighting Pettis or Benevidez.

Most interesting to MM fans, all 11 of them. Man, I don't like watch neither of them, but can' really take another MM championship reign, 2.0. You know Cejudo's going to probably lose to MM by decision....he might even lose to Benevidez way before that. But what's much more interesting, is seeing a smaller dude fighting a slightly bigger dude.

If the UFC says no to Cejudo getting an immediate shot of the 135 belt.....then what if Cejudo puts his 125 belt on the line at the same time if he loses to TJ. Possible? Or makes no sense?
Do you mean a fight for both belts at the same time, because they wouldn’t be possible due to the weight classes.

Tbh I think tj wanted to fight mm because he was widely considered the p4p, not because he was the 125 champ.
Cejudo just doesn’t have the same appeal and his victory over mm was anything but definitive.
That said, it’s still a fight that i’d watch nonetheless haha.

He wont get a superfight nobody really cares yeah mm has nobody to fight but rematches.. He needs to do something else or join a diff org then come back when new fighters arrive
He needs to move up

The fight makes no sense for a new champ who hasn't defended yet but there's no money at 125 and it sounds like he doesn't want to remain at 125.
TJ is going to demolish Cejudo I think.

Btw props to Cejudo for staying in Johnson's face the whole time

What planet are you from that you consider this even remotely realistic?
Exactly. I don't understand the logic behind this number. The HW and LWH champs, Stipe and DC got paid (on paper) 750k and 500k resp. How the hell does the FLW champ thinks he gets paid more than either of those guys for fighting the BW champ?!? Even for MM to be asking that despite his record defences, is nonsensical in one word.

You can't have two belts from different WC on the line at the same time. The AC sanctions fights by the weightclass.

Exactly. I don't understand the logic behind this number. The HW and LWH champs, Stipe and DC got paid (on paper) 750k and 500k resp. How the hell does the FLW champ thinks he gets paid more than either of those guys for fighting the BW champ?!? Even for MM to be asking that despite his record defences, is nonsensical in one word.

The same way that McGregor can go from beating Severs to making millions per fight. Keep hyping and taking huge risks. Stipe is as interesting as a potato and DC, a tomato.

The same way that McGregor can go from beating Severs to making millions per fight. Keep hyping and taking huge risks. Stipe is as interesting as a potato and DC, a tomato.
Are you seriously comparing McGregor to Cejudo?

Back