Cejudo bends the knee

Who was the fighter that said this was Henry's first girlfriend. I think Sean or Colby. They were prolly right <Lmaoo>

Second ever actually lol, the first one left him cuz after a few months of dating he immediately wanted to marry her and get her pregnant. She dipped out so fast lmao

Bro……wtf. Didn’t he just meet this broad? I can’t believe he is already marrying her cuz he is bout to have a kid. This guy just not gona learn his lesson. Hopefully it works out for him but seriously this already sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Marrying a girl you barely know is a clown move. Even a bigger clown move when she’s an insta model.

SMH CCC gonna have to learn the hard way.

Marrying a girl you barely know is a clown move. Even a bigger clown move when she’s an insta model.

SMH CCC gonna have to learn the hard way.

I kinda like him. He is like a goofy and at his core nice guy but like a 15year old nerd completely clueless about everything regarding women. A welcome change to all the macho idiots who treat women like shit you often find in mma (Thiago Silva...etc) . Feel sad for him. Its like a textbook behaviour in how to not approach a relationship, marriage and children.

When she puts on heels, and CCC disappears from sight, she will know she fucked up.

I'm not watching cejudo propose for 8 minutes, but I will take 10 seconds to post this comment

Is anyone not surprised how well Cejudo can speak Portuguese?

Good for him.

Fun fact; Shogun also met his wife online. It was on a documentary and his wife explained that she was a fitness trainer at the time and Shogun contacted her.

Cejudo just go by instinct. He just want to produce with 9+ looking woman ( who doesn't). he just lack of self control ( most men would if your favorite actress show up at your front door)

Good for him.

Fun fact; Shogun also met his wife online. It was on a documentary and his wife explained that she was a fitness trainer at the time and Shogun contacted her.
shogun's wife is one of hottest in mma. face and body

Surprisingly un-cringe. Very sweet moment, dude is winning at life right now.
I truly wish him the best. But I’m not sure if the odds are on his side for this to work out. Seems like they just starting dating not long ago. But I’ve been divorced once already so I may not be the one to take advice from.

Some guys just love love.

And anyone else see the irony with Cejudo and the whole "bend the knee" thing?

He's 5'2 or something. If your catch phrase is bend the knee, the obvious response is that he says it to talk to your face, because he's sick of looking at your your crotch.

What I'm curious about is how do they communicate? Henry speaks English and Spanish but his Lady only speaks Portuguese. I know some Spanish words are similar or the same but still there has to be some language barriers.

Just wondering.
Portuguese is a dialect derived from spanish. People fluent in Portuguese can understand Spanish far better than Spanish understanding Portuguese.

So I'm guessing he speaks Spanish around her and she picks up enough to respond. It's a headfuck, though. I know a bit of Spanish and went out with a hot south American. I could understand enough to have basic convos, but it didn't work. We couldn't hang out more than a couple of hours as we couldn't hold a conversation.

Cejudo is a strange egg if he just impregnated and proposed to a girl he doesn't speak a fluent tongue with. That would be a fucking nightmare unless she is learning English as fast as humanly possible.

Portuguese is a dialect derived from spanish. People fluent in Portuguese can understand Spanish far better than Spanish understanding Portuguese.

So I'm guessing he speaks Spanish around her and she picks up enough to respond. It's a headfuck, though. I know a bit of Spanish and went out with a hot south American. I could understand enough to have basic convos, but it didn't work. We couldn't hang out more than a couple of hours as we couldn't hold a conversation.

Cejudo is a strange egg if he just impregnated and proposed to a girl he doesn't speak a fluent tongue with. That would be a fucking nightmare unless she is learning English as fast as humanly possible.
Triple C is trilingual buddeh

manlet got himself a dime piece

that's gonna take half his shit <45>

Most are laughing at this post because it's sad and true. Hopefully it doesn't happen of course and I wish them well, but I've seen a lot of these marriages end very badly.

Back