Cejudo bends the knee

Poor Henry. This dude was so busy wrestling he never really had a serious girlfriend, so he’s inexperienced.

He had one fine Brazilian chick suck the soul out of him and thought he was in heaven. This, combined with the fact he’s 5 ft 4, turned him into a simp, developed a sense of urgency to put a ring on after a couple of months. Classic mistake.

I hope I’m wrong, but I think we all know how this is going to end.

it is good to be a woman. all you got to do is looking good.
This is among the stupidest things I have ever read - even on Sherdog.

Good on the dude. I hope he is happy. Also it's cool that he speaks Portuguese.

Trying to Marry two girls in a few months after never having a girlfriend until your 30. That reeks of despair.

generally when you date for a couple months and propose to someone it’s not a good life choice.

he left the sport for a woman of a couple of months. She dumped him and now trying to marry another immediately

awwww. How charming.
Reeks of desperation?

If he's only known her a couple of months, it would certainly seem rather fast, but I wish him the best of luck. If he's like most Olympians (let alone a UFC champion), he basically lost his younger years to that competition, so I have to imagine he's trying to make up lost time in that regard. I think any American has to respect him for the fact that he represented the country and brought home a gold medal in a competitive sport.

So fast. Like he is over 30 and falls in love in 2 months?? Haha he is a great fighter but a fool for love 100%. He retired because he wanted to marry a different woman and have a family. She left him because she is a gold digger/ clout-chaser and now he has this new fiance???? Wheres the gif of this fool getting KTFO
She would definitely not have left him, if she were a golddigger. Him wanting to marry her would be exactly a golddiggers dream. With a kid even better.r

Back