• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cedric Doumbe is starting to be a real problem.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

The guy is everywhere, insulting usman, insulting chimaev, Fernand lopez and even ciryl gane.

the youtube video was posted 1 day ago, already almost 400k already, Cedric Doumbe is an EX glory kickboxing champion....heard he's very good, but have a very nasty personality.

How would Cedric Doumbe would fare in UFC ?

The guy is everywhere, insulting usman, insulting chimaev, Fernand lopez and even ciryl gane.

the youtube video was posted 1 day ago, already almost 400k already, Cedric Doumbe is an EX glory kickboxing champion....heard he's very good, but have a very nasty personality.

How would Cedric Doumbe would fare in UFC ?

He's doing it right. Going after the top. That's how he'll get fast tracked and be able to step up in competition faster. Closed mouths don't get fed.

Big trash talker, good comedian and probably the heaviest hitter at 170lbs.
It's going to be fun if he joins the UFC.

Gets taken down by Khamzat and dominated Jin Liang style

He wants to make a name for himself, hopefully the ufc will sign him

He's already signed with UFC, but he said that since he has not fought yet, he can still sign with another organization. He had a big offer from Bellator, and he's torn... He will make a choice soon.

Whenever I hear the name Cedric I think of this guy:

latest

I thought Marty handled that pretty well.

He's already signed with UFC, but he said that since he has not fought yet, he can still sign with another organization. He had a big offer from Bellator, and he's torn... He will make a choice soon.

That seems suspicious to me. Not saying you are wrong but I find it hard to believe the UFC has him signed and are allowing him to also negotiate with Bellator........Doesn't seem like something they would have forgotten to write into the contract knowing how restrictive their contracts are.

That seems suspicious to me. Not saying you are wrong but I find it hard to believe the UFC has him signed and are allowing him to also negotiate with Bellator........Doesn't seem like something they would have forgotten to write into the contract knowing how restrictive their contracts are.

That's what he said... He was/is signed by UFC, was set to make his debut during UFC Paris, but France's rules did not allow him to fight an opponent with more than x amount of MMA fight than him.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/07/ufc-paris-ex-glory-champion-cedric-doumbe-to-make-debut

I thought Marty handled that pretty well.
if you're coming to bully me, please leave.

That's what he said... He was/is signed by UFC, was set to make his debut during UFC Paris, but France's rules did not allow him to fight an opponent with more than x amount of MMA fight than him.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/07/ufc-paris-ex-glory-champion-cedric-doumbe-to-make-debut

He was supposed to be signer, for for an unknown reason, the deal seems to got cancelled.

if you're coming to bully me, please leave.

He was supposed to be signer, for for an unknown reason, the deal seems to got cancelled.

He said many times and recently that he's still under contract.

Back