• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime CDC to tackle epidemic of gun violence

I really hope they're not desperate enough to actually try it, but these legislations they're passing...it's almost as if they want to provoke chaos at some point.
Crisis is on the horizon, this is part of the plan.

It can happen in a multitude of forms, and people want to scoff at taking measures to have all of your bases covered to be equipped if that comes to fruition. It isn't paranoid to be prepared, they can fail to do so at their own peril.

It can happen in a multitude of forms, and people want to scoff at taking measures to have all of your bases covered to be equipped if that comes to fruition. It isn't paranoid to be prepared, they can fail to do so at their own peril.
<PandaHi75>

Obama gave these away to drug cartels under his version of Fast & Furious. Oops.

I'm sure you saw that the Mexi-Gov just filed lawsuits against a slew of manufacturers themselves in US federal court last month, no thread here though.

http://www.npr.org/2021/08/05/10250...s-for-contributing-to-arms-trafficking-deaths

MEXICO CITY — The Mexican government sued United States gun manufacturers and distributors Wednesday in U.S. federal court, arguing that their negligent and illegal commercial practices have unleashed tremendous bloodshed in Mexico.

The unusual lawsuit was filed in U.S. federal court in Boston. Among those being sued are some of the biggest names in guns, including: Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.; Barrett Firearms Manufacturing, Inc.; Beretta U.S.A. Corp.; Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC, and Glock Inc. Another defendant is Interstate Arms, a Boston-area wholesaler that sells guns from all but one of the named manufacturers to dealers around the U.S.

(Reuters) MEXICO CITY - The flow of high-caliber arms smuggled across the porous U.S. border has alarmed Mexican officials and few weapons are as powerful as the U.S.-made M82 semi-automatic 50 BMG caliber rifle increasingly favored by the powerful drug cartels.

The M82 can easily penetrate bulletproof vests, concrete walls and even tanks, says its manufacturer Barrett Firearms. It is also one of the weapons of choice for drug cartels, according to the Mexican government, which this week filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts against the company and 10 other gun manufacturers.

First manufactured in the 1980s, the M82 rose to prominence during the first Gulf War when it was adopted by the U.S. military. Now it's used by more than 70 security agencies across the world, according to Barrett.

In Mexico, the weapon has disrupted the balance of power between criminal groups and poorly equipped police forces, according to Romain Le Cour Grandmaison, Program Director at the Mexico and Central America Office of Noria, a think-tank. "If you have a Barrett, it means that any non-special forces such as the local police and the municipal police cannot fight you," Grandmaison said.

Chicago's restrictive gun laws are reprehensible to law abiding citizens and your ability - your right - to defend yourself, family and property, bruh. Meanwhile, little shithead criminals pull Draco AK-47s with 75 round drum mags out of their fucking backpacks at random like nothing.

<36>

Chicago's restrictive gun laws are reprehensible to law abiding citizens and your ability - your right - to defend yourself, family and property, bruh. Meanwhile, little shithead criminals pull Draco AK-47s with 75 round drum mags out of their fucking backpacks at random like nothing.

<36>
Pretty sure I gave up my rights with my 1st of 3 felonies. I'm pretty ok with a blade though.

Pretty sure I gave up my rights with my 1st of 3 felonies. I'm pretty ok with a blade though.

I thought it was only two? <45>

My preferred carry blades are 80CrV2 steel push daggers with a double edge and no glare on the finish. Those will fuck somebody's life up real quick. I love the inherent ultra-concealment and maneuverability they have. They're probably illegal in Chicago too though; they're illegal in many cities, states, countries, etc.

I thought it was only two? <45>

My preferred carry blades are 80CrV2 steel push daggers with a double edge and no glare on the finish. Those will fuck somebody's life up real quick. I love the inherent ultra-concealment and maneuverability they have. They're probably illegal in Chicago too though; they're illegal in many cities, states, countries, etc.
The jaguar butterfly knife that I carry is illegal also.
<{Ray1}>
But really most folks should worry about the straight razors i hid in my back teeth when I was younger

If you’re a gun owner that wants to protect your 2A rights from these gun grabbing nuts, I highly recommend you become a member of the FPC and you even get a nice patch to show you’re a member

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

Basically, if they can deem something a 'public health danger', it justifies government intervention. So yes, expect something coming down the pipe. This won't matter here in the UK, but yeah something will be coming down the pipe over there.

Also, the number of people in here admitting they carry weapons is fucking disturbing. America is a bonkers country.

Also, the number of people in here admitting they carry weapons is fucking disturbing. America is a bonkers country.
There used to be a thing called "personal responsibility". We used to expect eachother to take care of themselves and be responsible for their actions, then we used to hold people accountable for their doing things deemed uncivil or damaging...

Has anyone on here actually witnessed gun violence? I hear about it but have never witnessed it nor seen anything to prove it exists.

It's more rare than Bigfoot.

Have you seen what police have been doing to people in Australia over COVID? You know what makes them a lot more hesitant to act as such?

The threat of getting shot dead while doing it.

With this growing authoritarian climate, we need to hold onto our weapons more now, than we ever have.

Has anyone on here actually witnessed gun violence? I hear about it but have never witnessed it nor seen anything to prove it exists.

As a kid my dad lived in section 8 housing. Someone got blasted sitting in their car right out our window. We thought it was just like fireworks or something and didn't pay any mind until police sirens were screaming a few minutes later.

As a kid my dad lived in section 8 housing. Someone got blasted sitting in their car right out our window. We thought it was just like fireworks or something and didn't pay any mind until police sirens were screaming a few minutes later.

Did anyone get a description of the violent gun that shot the victim?

Was the gun ever arrested and tried? I sure hope so! Can't have these violent guns running around. Better focus on this problem which is, of course, simply "gun violence". LOL

(I'm sure you get my point)

Yea, a friend got his brains splattered about 10 feet away from me at a house party during the summer after our high school graduation.

Did anyone get a description of the violent gun that shot the victim?

Was the gun ever arrested and tried? I sure hope so! Can't have these violent guns running around. Better focus on this problem which is, of course, simply "gun violence". LOL

(I'm sure you get my point)

<[analyzed}>

The jaguar butterfly knife that I carry is illegal also.
<{Ray1}>
But really most folks should worry about the straight razors i hid in my back teeth when I was younger

Those are nasty too and come with all sorts of legal restrictions. I look at the punch knives as works of art as much as weapons tbh because I'm kind of a discriminating user that won't buy just any cheap POS. They are a last line of defense in a life or death situation if the 357 Mag isn't enough of a deterrent or I'm not able to deploy it for some reason (highly unlikely). You know, get the fuck off me. NOW. <45>

I'm fascinated by their history as well.

A push dagger (alternately known as a punch knife, or push knife) is a short-bladed dagger with a "T" handle designed to be grasped in the hand so that the blade protrudes from the front of one's fist, typically between the index and middle finger. It originates as a close-combat weapon for civilians in the early 19th century, and has also seen some use in the trench warfare of World War I.

The push dagger appears to originate in the 19th-century Southern US. Politicians wore them into state and federal buildings, even the United States Capitol. As a concealable weapon, the push dagger was a favorite choice of civilian owners requiring a discreet knife capable of being used for personal protection. Before the development of reliable small pistols such as the derringer, the push dagger was especially popular among riverboat gamblers and residents of the larger towns and cities of the Old Southwest, particularly gamblers and émigrés from the city of New Orleans, Louisiana.

The reality of static trench warfare in World War I created a need for short, handy close-combat weapons that could be used in the confines of a trench. With pistols in short supply, a variety of knives and other stabbing weapons were created or issued to troops serving in the trenches. Originally most of these weapons were fabricated in the field but soon factory-made examples of knuckle knives and push daggers appeared at the front, and were used by both sides in the war. The push dagger re-emerged during World War II, where it was first issued as combat weapon for British commandos, SAS, SOE, and other specialized raiding or guerrilla forces requiring a compact and concealable weapon for sentry elimination or close-quarters fighting.

The sale and possession of a push dagger with blade perpendicular to the handle is prohibited in many countries, such as the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Canada. The laws of several U.S. cities and states prohibit or criminalize to some degree the purchase, possession, or sale of push daggers or knuckle knives.

wkpd.jpg

Back