ccc

Love the Iceman, but it was sickening seeing him get knocked out.
He should stay retired.

He'd obviously still be a draw. He shouldn't be fighting at this point though and I don't think a comeback would go well for him.

He could definitely knock Eddie Sanchez out.

Honestly i could still see chuck winning some fights in smaller orgs i could see chuck beating up on steph bonnar in bellator or maybe ray sefo in wsof or hammel if wsof wanted to put that on

Any true fan would not want to see him fight. Although I think he is the perfect style to beat DC.

It's funny how everyone is ignoring the question at hand and just posting about other things.

To answer the question at hand -- was he a draw during his prime?

Chuck would be a draw just like the Shamrock and Gracie's of the world are. Does he have any business fighting now, no.

WSOF has no money to pay Chuck so I won't think to much about it.

Yup, let him fight another legend or a pro wrestler in his comeback mma fight.

A rematch with a completely shot Tito wouldn't be bad. Tito could never punch his way out of a wet paper bag, much less now a days. Chuck will be safe.

Chuck KO's Tito again and then we could see Chuck/Wand 2.

Fuck yeah, I would watch Chuck fight, don't matter where or who
200w.gif

I mean he looked good in his last fight until he got caught with that stiff breeze to his chin...

If Shamrocks still a draw then yeah of course.

Liddell vs Sefo, I'd watch it and I don't think the competition in WSOF is talented enough to best the iceman. I believe he'd have success but have trouble with Branch.
Lol Sefo would knock Chuck's brain out of his ears

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back