ccc

WSOF?

And no...

Unless he goes bellator and rematches wand/tito/rampage

I think so, as long as they advertise the fight well, would definitely help if they could get him a name opponent too (which is unlikely).

I think many would not want to see Chuck fight again just out of concern for his brain health.

Last edited:
I'm sure he's a draw. The real question is; should he fight again? No, he should not!

of course he would still be a draw. But a stiff wind would concuss him again, he should obviously never fight again.

Disappointing that Melvin Manhoef is not available to fight Chuck Liddell as I would watch that fight.

Depends if he has that look in his eye

Liddells brains are apple sauce from the all the knockouts he suffered. He looks old, brain damaged and deflated. Best he stays hetired.

Like a scary movie with my hand over my eyes peeking between my fingers. I'll close them right before someone gets killed.

Don't worry, it won't happen. Going to WSOF is clearly a political move to stay in the good graces of Dana. If Liddell was interested in fighting he wouldn't have signed with WSOF; he'd go to Bellator or Rizin instead where they feature the elder statesmen of MMA.

Looks like he works for wsof now and will be a part of the new years eve card festivities. Do you think he would draw if they gave him a fight?
Yup, let him fight another legend or a pro wrestler in his comeback mma fight.

Chuck still has the fire in his eyes, and heart of a Champion.

Coming out of retirement might wake up the sleeping giant inside of him.

The draw would be "see a guarantee knockout" and Liddell wouldn't be the expected one doing the knocking out.

I'd love to see the 3rd Tito fight we never got though. A 3rd Rampage fight though forget it, that's money in the bag for Rampage.

His chin had already gone, now add 6/7 years of solid cocaine use and how well do you think he'd do?
Of course he'd be a draw but I doubt competitive.

Liddell vs Sefo, I'd watch it and I don't think the competition in WSOF is talented enough to best the iceman. I believe he'd have success but have trouble with Branch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back