CB "The Doberman" Dolloway

last i checked he wasn't even in the top 15. does he really leap that far ahead with just that one solid win? you could be right, but it was funny to hear him suppose that.

people argued for a title shot when jacare beat carmont recently cb is the middleweight matt brown i hope he keeps improving and climbing the ladder

last i checked he wasn't even in the top 15. does he really leap that far ahead with just that one solid win? you could be right, but it was funny to hear him suppose that.
I don't care what the judges said, EVERYONE but two of those judges knows that he beat Boetsch as well.

I don't care what the judges said, EVERYONE but two of those judges knows that he beat Boetsch as well.

didn't see it. and i haven't seen enough of dolloway since his early ufc days. he looked really good tonight against a very tough guy. i hope he at least works up the ranks.

people argued for a title shot when jacare beat carmont recently cb is the middleweight matt brown i hope he keeps improving and climbing the ladder

yeah, good point. i enjoyed the fight. it was clear he was trying to be entertaining and not just safe with his contract situation too.

For what it's worth, here's the rankings. Obviously Carmont & Munoz lost, Gegard won and CB really beat Boetsch (not quite as obviously). He'll probably be right around 11 or 12 (again, for what rankings are worth).

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

What about Costas Philippou vs. CB Dollaway for either the Maine or the Connecticut card.

For what it's worth, here's the rankings. Obviously Carmont & Munoz lost, Gegard won and CB really beat Boetsch (not quite as obviously). He'll probably be right around 11 or 12 (again, for what rankings are worth).

also, boetsch has lost 3/4 so he should jump ahead there. mousasi should probably go ahead of bisping. that was a really dominant win over munoz. munoz should drop out of the top 10 altogether, IMO.

What about Costas Philippou vs. CB Dollaway for either the Maine or the Connecticut card.

i like that. or costas against munoz (munoz has had a lot of tough fights and needs a chance to rebound)

Phillipou, Leites or even Bisping/Le winner would be decent. Although that last one would be a bit of a wait. Still, until pretty recently I despised Dolloway because he was dull as dishwater, but it is clear he's working hard to be more entertaining. Thought he beat Boetsch, too.

Maybe he should be around 11-13 at MW right now. Oh, and OT he probably should be earning $40/$50k per fight and the same to win, with pay rises each win he has. I think that's reasonable for him. He's come a long way from 'fart face'.

Normally when a fighter beats a ranked opponent they take there place in the rankings ie see rankings when sonnen beat shogun , Lombard beat shields they both took there opponents place in the rankings I see the same for dollaway and moose

Dobermans looked a lot better of late, but Andy money......no way.

Back