CB "The Doberman" Dolloway

TheNorseMen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think with CB's most recent win and his recent success in the MW division that his manager should be in talks with ZUFFA officials to have CB start to make Anderson Silva $Money$?

ummm-no.gif

How about Floyd Mayweather money?

Cb does deserve a pay raise maybe the 70/70k area . As for Anderson money he is a fair way of that level IMO for 600k per fight plus ppv revenue etc.

I like CB. The Nick Diaz type attitude in the cage used to turn me off, but he is having fun. The dude is getting better every fight.

Shoulder Roll Dolloway is one of the P4P greats.

Pretty Boy "Money" Dollaway would light anybody up on the feet, time to start paying him some cash.

The Doberman would maul any MW on the planet. Anderson money should be the starting point for the negotiations. We're talking new breed here fellas.

CB v. Thales Leites next/ Top 10....

Would like Bisping v. CB soon (if Bis beats Le)

Cb does deserve a pay raise maybe the 70/70k area . As for Anderson money he is a fair way of that level IMO for 600k per fight plus ppv revenue etc.

i think more like 50/50 with pay increasing after each win.

it was funny for him to announce his arrival into the top ten. i'm not sure he's there just yet, but carmont is a solid win for him. he did nicely.

Give him a raise and give him Romero - good test for both of them.

i think more like 50/50 with pay increasing after each win.

it was funny for him to announce his arrival into the top ten. i'm not sure he's there just yet, but carmont is a solid win for him. he did nicely.

I think he will move to number 9 in the top 10 due to just beating the number 9 in Carmont . And 50/50k isn't bad with increases with each win seems like a good possibility

I think he will move to number 9 in the top 10 due to just beating the number 9 in Carmont . And 50/50k isn't bad with increases with each win seems like a good possibility

last i checked he wasn't even in the top 15. does he really leap that far ahead with just that one solid win? you could be right, but it was funny to hear him suppose that.

Back