CB Dollaway wants Tim Kennedy, but Kennedy wants Gegard Mousasi

The CB-Carmont fight was shameful, especially for the braggart Carmont, screaming like a bitch and gesturing but barely doing real offense.
Poor striking display by both of them, and almost nothing in the ground about passing game, sub attemts or real ground and pound.

And this fight was supposed to be for a top ten spot? Its a fucking shame Yushin Okami is not in the UFC with contenders like CB and Carmont as the "new breed".

The CB-Carmont fight was shameful, especially for the braggart Carmont, screaming like a bitch and gesturing but barely doing real offense.
Poor striking display by both of them, and almost nothing in the ground about passing game, sub attemts or real ground and pound.

And this fight was supposed to be for a top ten spot? Its a fucking shame Yushin Okami is not in the UFC with contenders like CB and Carmont as the "new breed".

I second this. Really bad fight. Carmont just acting weird while not offering much offense short of a few kicks, CB eventually getting him down but not doing anything. Snoozefest.

I don't get how people can shit on dollaway when he's actually beat a top 10 fighter and imo, 2 that decision against boetch was really bad. So he should have 2 top 10 wins. Then you got matt brown who has zero, count them zero top10 wins and people were clamoring for him to get a number one contender fight.

Its not like Kennedy is taking a big drop in competition fighting dollaway. I don't think Kennedy is top 5 so I'd say he's 6 at best and he's fighting a guy ranked 10-12 its not a bad fight at all winner of that one can get a top 5 opponent next, loser stays where he's at.

Carmont and Boetsch are not legit top ten fighters.

That's a main event of a Fight Night card not of a FOX card. It's probably just a main card fight of a FOX card.

Mousasi should be eyeing that Jacare rematch.

Back