CB Dollaway wants Tim Kennedy, but Kennedy wants Gegard Mousasi

Alright fight. Not really main event worthy. Rather see Dollaway vs Romero in co-main with Henderson vs Khabib in main event.

Tim might be ok with the wait he said if Lawler wins the tittle hes going to 170 because he's already beat him. But i'd like to see this Tim Kennedy vs C.B Diaz lol

maybe in liquid exodus brain, but not 99% of the viewing public or media.

lol, he's right, you're not. If you're on a winning streak and then beat a top 10 fighter you most certainly are a top 10 fighter.

Really like seeing cb coming into a pretty good fighter. I've always been a big fan of his, I started watching mma by watching tuf 7, and he was by far the best guy on the show but got upset by Amir twice good to see him and Matt brown doing well I have really enjoyed following their ufc careers

Is there a source to the date and location of the event? There's never been a ufc here in phoenix and I've been waiting for one for the longest time. I went to the last wec at the jobing.com arena like 4 years ago and have been waiting since then.

Is there a source to the date and location of the event? There's never been a ufc here in phoenix and I've been waiting for one for the longest time. I went to the last wec at the jobing.com arena like 4 years ago and have been waiting since then.

Yea ufc is going there for sure never have for its so close to Vegas but I recently saw that and would be stoked to go

Yea ufc is going there for sure never have for its so close to Vegas but I recently saw that and would be stoked to go

Dude I really really wanna believe you but I need a source!

Lol yeah I can totally see Kennedy put his streak on hold to fight a non top 10 guys in 7 months.

Lol.

I don't get how people can shit on dollaway when he's actually beat a top 10 fighter and imo, 2 that decision against boetch was really bad. So he should have 2 top 10 wins. Then you got matt brown who has zero, count them zero top10 wins and people were clamoring for him to get a number one contender fight.

Its not like Kennedy is taking a big drop in competition fighting dollaway. I don't think Kennedy is top 5 so I'd say he's 6 at best and he's fighting a guy ranked 10-12 its not a bad fight at all winner of that one can get a top 5 opponent next, loser stays where he's at.

December 13th. US Airways Arena.

he just beat carmont, if he beats kennedy too then he will have truly gained a fan, love that ko he had in his fight before last

Seems like Kennedy is interested in a different fight.

Tim Kennedy ‏@TimKennedyMMA 2m

So it appears @mousasi_mma is ranked #7 at middleweight now... right behind me.... Curious...

Back