CB Dollaway irritated by Daniel Sarafian

Odd that CB says that Sarafian won those fights on TUF but those guys aren't still in the UFC. Sarafian beat Renee Forte and Sergio Moraes on TUF and both are still in the UFC

Sarafian was a great competitor on the show. He's a powerful striker and has a respected jiu-jitsu arsenal, but his wrestling is untested because there were no wrestlers of Dollaway's caliber among the cast of TUF: Brazil. If Dollaway can land a takedown at will, then Sarafian's going to have a terrible night. Otherwise, I'm almost certain that Dollaway will succumb to a barrage of strikes; he's going to be facing a power hitter.

CB had some solid momentum, but Munoz hammered that down. Hammand only compounded it.

Definitely a dark horse match of the night.

I don't because CB occasionally gets finished and once won by Peruvian neck tie. Both of those things combined make him way more exciting than Askren.

Didn't he win twice by peruvian neck tie against the same guy???

IMG_7147.jpg

here's a pic i found on google. Seems like they had a heated staredown

i think dolloway is just mesmerized by his pretty eyes

So how come people hate CB? I mean, I have no problem at all with it as I'm not exactly a fan of his,but I'm just curious. Is it because he comes off as somewhat of an MMA frat guy or because of the whole tapping incident on the TUF Finale?

So how come people hate CB? I mean, I have no problem at all with it as I'm not exactly a fan of his,but I'm just curious. Is it because he comes off as somewhat of an MMA frat guy or because of the whole tapping incident on the TUF Finale?

i think its probably his face, particularly his upper lip

I actually think it's his fart face

Man, I can't stand CB but I don't see how he loses to this guy.

That being said, this other guy is obviously popular in Brazil. I would expect Dana to give him an easy win to pump up his hype.

I always root against the hometown guy just for the fun of it, so I'm pulling for CB.

I must say -- although flatulence is gaseous and hence has no appearance, CB does oddly look like a fart...

i think its more, he looks like he just smelled a fart.....and also, yes, he looks like a fart too

Man, I can't stand CB but I don't see how he loses to this guy.

That being said, this other guy is obviously popular in Brazil. I would expect Dana to give him an easy win to pump up his hype.

Let's see 1/2 of CB's losses are by sub, whereas 85% of Sarafian's wins came via sub.

Sarafian is the main sparring partner of Demian Maia, and has shown very slick ground game. Does that sound like a way to beat CB?

7.gif

With that said, I actually think that Sarafian will try to keep the fight standing and torch CB on the feet

That's pretty funny that one of the most random fighters in the ufc is so disliked.

Sarafian is an absolute beast, wouldn't be surprised if this ends pretty quickly.

Back