CB Dollaway irritated by Daniel Sarafian

Looked good in TUF. He seems little small compared to CB but I think he'll take it.

Btw, anyone know what happened to Mutante?

I can say with my whole heart that I absolutely loathe CB Dolloway.

Unless you're one of those anti-Brazlian type of guys, I can't see how people are rooting for CB.

Def not anti any nationality, it's all bout dem dollars. Betting on Dolly.

So how come people hate CB? I mean, I have no problem at all with it as I'm not exactly a fan of his,but I'm just curious. Is it because he comes off as somewhat of an MMA frat guy or because of the whole tapping incident on the TUF Finale?

i seem to recall him speaking about himself in the third person on a few occasions, that was enough to tip the balance for me lol..

I watched TUF Brazil and he cries a lot, lol. Good fighter and really humble dude, though. I'm looking forward to watching his fight.

Def not anti any nationality, it's all bout dem dollars. Betting on Dolly.

That makes sense. I just figured people were tired of lay and pray fighters, and this is coming from someone who cheers for all AZ fighters. Tried to give the guy a chance but the Mayhem fight was the point of no return for me.

Let's see 1/2 of CB's losses are by sub, whereas 85% of Sarafian's wins came via sub.

Sarafian is the main sparring partner of Demian Maia, and has shown very slick ground game. Does that sound like a way to beat CB?

7.gif

With that said, I actually think that Sarafian will try to keep the fight standing and torch CB on the feet

Well the fights over so I can't really counter your post but ..your tone...?

Close fight. I had CB winning. Sarafian didn't do himself any favors keeping a Frankie Edgaresque pace at 185.

I also missed TUF Brazil but lots of people say he's a beast.

I originally picked Dollaway to win but switched to Sarafian because everyone is saying it's an easy win for him. I don't know if it's jsut because everyone hates Dollaway or if Sarafian is truly a great prospect.

Shouldn't have changed my Tapology pick :icon_cry2

Damn you Sherdog for persuading me!

Back