Cathal Pendred just have no shame

br89

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-TBzFOSqGE

as you can see in the video this moron thinks he won the fight and won all rounds what a joke and this match was even worst robbery than bendo/cowboy atleast cowboy did something in the fight and he wasnt happy with the win

what you guys think

Really glad i didnt put any bets down last night. Its only a matter of time until Pendred gets KOd, will probably still win the decision too

It's not far fetched as a fighter to think you won. You only have your own POV. I couldn't believe he won either.

His coach told him he won the first two rounds between round 2 and 3.

I think some people have been a bit influenced by Joe Rogan licking Spencer's ass the entire fight.
He ended the first round well but that's about it.
The way Rogan talked, he was looking outstanding - he wansn't.

Pendred 29-28 for me. Correct decision.

His coach told him he won the first two rounds between round 2 and 3.

his coach was talking out of his ass and we all know it and he did the same thing with gunnar nelson when he was fighting rick story he told him that hew won all rounds

I think many people will feel joy when he gets KO'd

I think many people will feel joy when he gets KO'd

Yes-Head-Nod-Reaction-Gif.gif

Still have to re watch it, once with no sound as I always do to but from what I gathered in viewing it last night, he did not win. No chance. Cannie see how the judges gave it to him. I did give him the first round and that was it. Still dumbfounded...

his coach was talking out of his ass and we all know it and he did the same thing with gunnar nelson when he was fighting rick story he told him that hew won all rounds

I know, but that could be a factor why Pendred thought he won.

Staggeringly bad decision. Joe's ridiculous overlooking of anything Cathal did right notwithstanding.

Cathal throws crappy looking stiff punches, but he did land a fair number of them which Joe basically gave him zero credit for. You know, except leg kicks because Joe is married to leg kicks.

I think some people have been a bit influenced by Joe Rogan licking Spencer's ass the entire fight.

Correct

didnt understand why Rogan was so convinced Spencer had it won

Had a feeling Cathal might just have done enough

Pendred is the worst fighter I have ever seen in the octagon. Teila tuli would have killed him. Art jimmerson would have boxed him up one handed. Pendred is horrible!!

Really glad i didnt put any bets down last night. Its only a matter of time until Pendred gets KOd, will probably still win the decision too

I had some money on Pendred and Cerrone too. Overall, I am proud of almost all my bets on this event except where I picked Parke to beat Tibau. Also predicted all outcomes right on Tapology.

Rogan's commentary was awful. He acted like the win always goes to the guy with the more aesthetic boxing technique. Pendred looks like he is fighting under water but that other guy didn't really do much damage, especially after round 1. I've seen far worse decisions (Tim Boestch over CB Dollaway comes to mind).

Even though I would of won almost 500$ If spencer had won....I think Pendred edged it out. I didn't agree with rogans commenting. Pendred is god awful though can't wait to see him get ko'd.

So this is always going to be the counter-argument for people with an agenda when a decision is legitimately questioned? You just got Roganized?

1. Even though Rogan is insanely biased, he's still right about who is winning a fight a good majority of the time as there are very few true 50/50's, he is a knowledgeable man, and his job is to pay attention.

2. I couldn't give a fuck less what Rogan thinks. It doesn't influence me one bit. I regularly scoff at his opinions and watch with the sound low. And I'm not an atypical member of Sherdog.

3. EVERY single media member, all 15, scored the fight for Spencer. Over half scored it 30-27. And many of them were at the bout, so how would they be influenced by Rogan?

People are arguing Spencer won the fight because he stuffed Pendred's td's for the most part and tooled him on the feet. Pendred's striking was amateurish, he got Spencer to the ground very little, and when he did a minute amount was accomplished. Pendred just got the technical nod because of the crowd influence. That's actually what skewed some perception in this case.

Let's face it, you're just a biased British Islander. Pseudo nationalism shouldn't be this important to you. Stop being so damn insecure.

I don't really blame it on him, cause his corner told him that and sometimes it's hard for a fighter to know how the scorecards are.
Thos judges though... I think they wrote those numbers before the fight started...

Back