Cathal Pendred just have no shame

I had some money on Pendred and Cerrone too. Overall, I am proud of almost all my bets on this event except where I picked Parke to beat Tibau. Also predicted all outcomes right on Tapology.
\

This is literally the first event I haven't put bets on in about 9 months. All I can say is I would heavily favoured Benson over Cerrone. As for Pendred I would like to think I would have learned my lesson but I've been betting against Pendred since I saw him on TUF, I can't understand how he keeps winning!

I lost all my vcash on Henderson 😠

Haha if I even remembered I had vCash I would definitely have lost it all

The guy just doesn't seem likable or particularly good.

To be fair... the guy did just get hit in the head repeatedly really hard... he's probably only spouting that nonsense because he's concussed.

he lost as easy 3027

So this is always going to be the counter-argument for people with an agenda when a decision is legitimately questioned? You just got Roganized?

1. Even though Rogan is insanely biased, he's still right about who is winning a fight a good majority of the time as there are very few true 50/50's, he is a knowledgeable man, and his job is to pay attention.

2. I couldn't give a fuck less what Rogan thinks. It doesn't influence me one bit. I regularly scoff at his opinions and watch with the sound low. And I'm not an atypical member of Sherdog.

3. EVERY single media member, all 15, scored the fight for Spencer. Over half scored it 30-27. And many of them were at the bout, so how would they be influenced by Rogan?

People are arguing Spencer won the fight because he stuffed Pendred's td's for the most part and tooled him on the feet. Pendred's striking was amateurish, he got Spencer to the ground very little, and when he did a minute amount was accomplished. Pendred just got the technical nod because of the crowd influence. That's actually what skewed some perception in this case.

Let's face it, you're just a biased British Islander. Pseudo nationalism shouldn't be this important to you. Stop being so damn insecure.

Whilst I agree with you that Spencer won, what does him being British have to do with an Irish fighter?

So this is always going to be the counter-argument for people with an agenda when a decision is legitimately questioned? You just got Roganized?

1. Even though Rogan is insanely biased, he's still right about who is winning a fight a good majority of the time as there are very few true 50/50's, he is a knowledgeable man, and his job is to pay attention.

2. I couldn't give a fuck less what Rogan thinks. It doesn't influence me one bit. I regularly scoff at his opinions and watch with the sound low. And I'm not an atypical member of Sherdog.

3. EVERY single media member, all 15, scored the fight for Spencer. Over half scored it 30-27. And many of them were at the bout, so how would they be influenced by Rogan?

People are arguing Spencer won the fight because he stuffed Pendred's td's for the most part and tooled him on the feet. Pendred's striking was amateurish, he got Spencer to the ground very little, and when he did a minute amount was accomplished. Pendred just got the technical nod because of the crowd influence. That's actually what skewed some perception in this case.

Let's face it, you're just a biased British Islander. Pseudo nationalism shouldn't be this important to you. Stop being so damn insecure.

To start off, Rogan DID make it sound like Spencer was putting on a boxing clinic in there, especially after he landed those 3 straight haymakers (followed by an illegal knee) in the first round.

After that, despite Pendred's poor striking ability, which he was landing, especially that awkward uppercut as well as plenty leg kicks, Spencer spent the rest of the fight trying to land the same haymaker and only connecting a few times in total for 2 & 3.

He gave up on his jab and let a man with very poor boxing technique OUTBOX him for the last 2 rounds.

Lastly, I would recommend that you not take someones opinion of a fight so seriously that you have to resort to childish outburts. You sound a bit like Rogan to be honest.

Excellent post. It's such a tired clich

Cathal better hope he isn't fighting Punk because no former WWE champ is losing to a ham 'n' egger like that.

Worst fighter on the roster. If he wasnt irish he wouldn't be there.

You better watch it TS, he's liable to hug the shit out of you.

Really glad i didnt put any bets down last night. Its only a matter of time until Pendred gets KOd, will probably still win the decision too

I dont think Cathal will have a long career.. I feel he is better suited to rugby or some shit..

Norman killed my bet.. After Cathal pulling off that robbery I was still in the money only for Norman to fuck me over.

Worst fighter on the roster. If he wasnt irish he wouldn't be there.

Yet he's 3-0? Come on! Rogan was ridiculously anti-irish last night. He was firmly against Stormin Norman and Pendred. I legit LOL'd when Goldie said the Pendred fight was "ALL SPENCER". He did cause more damage in the first with his overhand rights but it was actually a close round because Pendred pushed the action early on, People are still conned by Rogan's biased commentary. This is not a "fight" this is a contest judged using the 10 point system.

Back