Cathal Pendred: I thought I won the [Spencer] fight very clearly -- I dominated!

Spencer had him so hurt the first round, a couple more shots and he would have been out, but he let cathal recover against the cage.

Spencer was winning on the feet, Pendred got some takedowns but didn't do much. I thought Spencer won but hey what do I know.

Please Pendred...

211.gif

I think Rogan made it seem like Cathal did worse than he did. I don't think he won, but not really a robbery. 4 takedowns, and only slightly less effective striking.

Please book a rematch asap. This is a fucking traversty.

Delusional.
He definitely lost round one. Takedown(s) did nothing and he almost got finished, almost finishing someone after out-striking them and surviving a couple of takedowns, wins you the round. 10-9 Spencer.

Round 2&3 - I don't remember much after round one. I was already a good few beers deep by then. I remember my feeling during the fight being that Pendred was landing some decent legkicks which would rack up points. IIRC, he also got a takedown at some point but again did nothing with it, and he also ate some big shots standing.

I felt it was 29-28 Spencer.

Pendred is no Conor, slow & can't throw a punch!

I can't support a guy who's so delusional lol.

Even though he made me money with that BS decision.

Pendred will be marketed as 3-0 (should be 1-2 IMO) in the UFC, thus a very dangerous opponent for CM Brooks. Fight makes sense, Pendred has horrible standup so he can't hurt CM Punk too bad, & he doesn't do much with his takedowns either. At the same time, UFC will market him as a 3-0 fighter in the UFC.

Back