Catch Wrestling United

You come across as totally unhinged. Like a schizo off their meds. He doesn't want to meet up with you because he doesn't want to be turned into a lampshade.
Bro, it wouldn't be anything like that! When people talk crap t to me anonymously I respond with let's meet up and you say this to my face!

That's not unhinged, that's myself not being scared to things into the real world! I've called out guys like Fake Shannon for a match yet he won't do it! He just blocks me because he's a little bitch!

his style of grappling is weird but it's working
i mean it's not newaza at all also not bjj not catch not sure what it is
Bro, it's Submission Wrestling Jack Mountford also has trained in Sambo, Japanese jiu jitsu, Freestyle wrestling etc.

If you want Catch/Submission wrestling then Shane Rigby, Daren Morris, Dave Faulkner is who you want! Or Roy Wood, Ian Jones even Greg Crompton who talks crap about me I recommend and that's in UK I'm talking about! You've also got Alan Jones as well in Wales who's also a high level freestyle wrestling coach who's coached a silver and bronze commonwealth medalist!

In USA you've got Jon Strickland, Raul Ramirez, Johnny Buck, Kenny Lester, any of Billy Wicks Lineage, Erik Paulson can't think of anyone else to be honest if I left anyone out non intentional!

Bro, it's Submission Wrestling Jack Mountford also has trained in Sambo, Japanese jiu jitsu, Freestyle wrestling etc.
!
he never trained Sambo and Japanese jiu jitsu
i checked the guy trained in freestyle wrestling while his style is combination between lancashire catch and old school judo newaza thats it

he never trained Sambo and Japanese jiu jitsu
i checked the guy trained in freestyle wrestling while his style is combination between lancashire catch and old school judo newaza thats it
He literally has a 7th Dan in Japanese jiu jitsu according to Daren Morris his top guy and if you don't know who that is he and Jack Mountford founded ASW in UK in 1996! Which has gone on to produce top level fighters in MMA and was one of the first submission grappling gyms that combined all grappling arts!

Jack Mountford according to top level UK MMA fighters and grapplers that Jack Mountford is the most legit Submission Wrestling guy in UK! Proof is in the pudding in who he has produced!

Bro, it wouldn't be anything like that! When people talk crap t to me anonymously I respond with let's meet up and you say this to my face!

That's not unhinged, that's myself not being scared to things into the real world! I've called out guys like Fake Shannon for a match yet he won't do it! He just blocks me because he's a little bitch!

See, that's not healthy behavior. No one is going to travel for a face off with some random guy over an minor internet disagreement. If you are doing well in your off-line life that's great, but the way you interact with this forum is unhinged.

See, that's not healthy behavior. No one is going to travel for a face off with some random guy over an minor internet disagreement. If you are doing well in your off-line life that's great, but the way you interact with this forum is unhinged.

Um, all these people claiming to be fighters yet they're ones who hide behind a keyboard! Not once have I denied who I am! I've stated several times I have Autism, that's not a mental health condition! Maybe pick up a dictionary and look up the definition and get back to me!

I've stated several times I have Autism, that's not a mental health condition!

I never said it was, or even that you have a mental health condition. I'm talking about you're behavior, specifically on this forum. Acting like people are cowards for not accepting a challenge from some random person on the internet is completely delusional. Whether that delusion is a product of mental health problems or just who you are as a person is between you and your doctor.

I never said it was, or even that you have a mental health condition. I'm talking about you're behavior, specifically on this forum. Acting like people are cowards for not accepting a challenge from some random person on the internet is completely delusional. Whether that delusion is a product of mental health problems or just who you are as a person is between you and your doctor.

Hey if you think I'm sick in the head, why don't you stick to your meds!

Back