Media Cat Zingano back in wrestling practice, looking sharp against male opponent

i thought this thread was real for a sec lol

Are you serious? Riding his groin next level fucked up.
If it is true, then yeah. Definitely. She has been through a lot though. Maybe she's just in a strange place and needs help. And who knows if it is really true. Maybe it is some sort of weird telephone-game
type exaggeration.

If she needs a non-blood relative to do this with I am here for her.

I’m glad she looks happy , she’s been through a lot

click bait i was expecting to see her training in a gym although it would be heart warming to come home and see my wife n my son in a grappling match. kudos anyways cuh.

I dont know that doesnt really look gross to me, its a peck on the lips, Cat has been posting creepy videos of her son, one of them where she rides his groin on her insta live and sits on his lap while he has only boxers on and then this one trying to lick his mouth with her tongue

And where is the video of her doing that?? Proof or it didn't happen.

It's a bit weird I think b/c the boy looks a bit old for that. But a few things.....

1. Different cultures I can't judge
2. There is no father figure for the boy to wrestle with so Cat has to take the role

What was her son's response and what was he doing before?
He was jus laughing and grossed out, he was sleeping and she woke him up by mounting him and they begin play wrestling he was trying to buck her off and turn it was odd because she was filming it, why Wake up your son like that?

Back