Media Cat Zingano back in wrestling practice, looking sharp against male opponent

yeah, the way she tries to lick her own sons mouth is weird wtf?

Well atleast she didn't make out with her son like Max does
DueeQ_yVAAA1OsI.jpg

People have gotten so sad. Can anyone do anything without posting it to social media for the approval of strangers?
We live in a narcissistic society, before social media psychiatrist belief only a tiny percentage of the world were narcissistic or sociopaths, social media has given them the avenue and now id say at least 40 percent of society are narcissistic sociopaths.

Its annoying seeing people constantly taking selfies, you seen those Kardashian chicks all narcissistic how the hell does someone not get tired of posting selfies and looking at themselves? I dont even like looking in the mirror I only look in the mirror before I go out after showering to see if I have a zit or a long nose hair or something.

Well atleast she didn't make out with her son like Max does
DueeQ_yVAAA1OsI.jpg

I dont know that doesnt really look gross to me, its a peck on the lips, Cat has been posting creepy videos of her son, one of them where she rides his groin on her insta live and sits on his lap while he has only boxers on and then this one trying to lick his mouth with her tongue

I dont know that doesnt really look gross to me, its a peck on the lips, Cat has been posting creepy videos of her son, one of them where she rides his groin on her insta live and sits on his lap while he has only boxers on and then this one trying to lick his mouth with her tongue

Pretty sure you need to post those vids so we can ... form a qualified opinion.

Rides his groin????

yeah, the way she tries to lick her own sons mouth is weird wtf?

They are play fighting... and she's trying to gross him out.

Same shit when you're wrestling your brother and threaten to let some spit fall on him, but he's stuck and can't get out.

Sorry new generation, we had fun pre-social media and weren't easily weirded out from family fun/affection.

Last edited:

Wait...are people legit targeting Max because he kisses his son on the lips?...

Are you serious? Riding his groin next level fucked up.

Back