Casuals Ruin Great Boxing Fights

Casual checking in.

Do think Fury's counter hook will play a big part in tomorrow's fight?

I stopped posting on the biggest boxing forum a couple of years ago because of all the biased deluded bitter hateful people with thousands and thousands of posts with old join dates doing nothing but bitching and having legit heated arguments with each other on the internet. Boxing hardcores can be even worse than the casuals. I find this forum one of the most relaxed for boxing and its really an mma forum. Boxing fans online are some of the worst and i am a huge boxing fan, i prefer big time boxing to mma, but i much more enjoy the sheerdog mma forum than any boxing forum on the planet, the majority of mma fan's don't take themselves anywhere near as serious or take fights personally, boxing fans do, its a shame as i posted on boxing forums for years but theses day's they are unbearable i ain't got time for that bs.

Big boxing matches force every male on the planet to kid on that they have an informers opinion on it.

It’s annoying but all things considered nothing beats a really big fight atmosphere.

Boxing hardcores can be just as bad if not worse, ragging on anyone who isn’t watching every last morsel of shitty modern boxing as a noob. It’s swings and roundabouts.

I think casual fans occasionally are a pain in the ass AFTER big fights because they generally don't really understand the rules. I don't mind people getting excited about a big fight though.

you can have 2 hardcore fans of anything and they could have opposing views, every sports the same. Eubank v Benn was huge when I was a kid and everyone had an opinion, it was prime time Saturday night tv.

That’s hilarious people opinions on something is ruining a fight for you. As you’ve no doubt been a boxing fan and apart of the sport for decades. You know it all.

Get off of social media. If you live in reality in the world you won’t hear anybody’s opinions on it.

They already have. I see UFC fans acting like they know all about boxing cause they are throwing fight parties to watch this. So my enjoyment is gone cause I had to listen to them talk about shit they know NOTHING about.

You act like a little girl. No disrespect meant. How long have you been apart or followed the sport to have such a superiority complex?

That’s hilarious people opinions on something is ruining a fight for you. As you’ve no doubt been a boxing fan and apart of the sport for decades. You know it all.

Get off of social media. If you live in reality in the world you won’t hear anybody’s opinions on it.

Not true. ESPN been selling this shit all week long and that is all they show at the gym on the TV, so I seen it on the TV while I work out. Radios over here are promoting every bar that is showing it and telling me who is gonna win and hearing while I drive. Coworkers are throwing parties for it tonight too, ain't going to that shit either. This week been hell. People everywhere won't shut the hell up.

And been following the sport since I was a kid.

Not true. ESPN been selling this shit all week long and that is all they show at the gym on the TV, so I seen it on the TV while I work out. Radios over here are promoting every bar that is showing it and telling me who is gonna win and hearing while I drive. Coworkers are throwing parties for it tonight too, ain't going to that shit either. This week been hell. People everywhere won't shut the hell up.

turn it off if it bothers you. I don’t know how old you are but either watch it by yourself or go to your friends party.

I personally don’t like watching fights with a large group of people. I’ll be watching with my wife and my oldest son.
But man if you’re bothered by something just tune it out or change the channel or if you want engage in the conversation or don’t. You got a lot of options sherdoggy

No shit espn is selling it, they are putting the event on with fox, of course they're gonna sell the event. Holy shit imagine being this affected by the actions of others. How do you manage day to day life? Also your spelling is atrocious.

No shit espn is selling it, they are putting the event on with fox, of course they're gonna sell the event. Holy shit imagine being this affected by the actions of others. How do you manage day to day life? Also your spelling is atrocious.

you were bothered by his spelling on a boxing sub forum on an mma site. That’s almost worse than the op.

you were bothered by his spelling on a boxing sub forum on an mma site. That’s almost worse than the op.
Yeah being annoyed by poorly written drivel, is almost as bad as saying other people speaking about a big sports event
Is ruining it for me and then complaining that the network putting on said event is daring to promote it. Definitely equivalent things there. Imagine jumping to the defense of a post as idiotic as the one you're defending.

I'm sure they'd be happy with simply 200,000 hardcore fans buying their ppvo_O:confused:

Casuals keep the sport alive. Ain't many real boxing fans

Cause now I have No place to go. Can't go online to any forums without their bullshit. Can't turn on the TV without ESPN splitting their bullshit. The radio been promoting ever bar into town that is showing it and all the dumb ass DJ with their opinions. Co-workers talking their dumb shit when all of them all football fans. Shit is mad annoying. I know nothing about tennis even thou I know who Senera Williams is, so I don't talk about when winablenton is on. I let them have there fun but Boxing seems to draw out the worst expert people in the world. I have no safe place when Big fights come to town.
I just, want to feel, special.

Youre not. Youre just a number and your opinion and ''knowledge'' is one as well.

Can also just watch every fight possible and dont discuss anything with anyone. Thats hardcore

Back