Casuals Ruin Great Boxing Fights

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Look at how this place has been over the last 3 weeks. Every one has a fucking opinion now and ask dumb shit. I cant wait for this shit to be over. Same thing whenever Floyd fought too. Casual Suck Ass.

Ha ha... I wouldn’t have quite said it like that, but I did call it.

Even people who don’t watch much boxing get excited about a big fight and this one is massive. Two heavyweight giants for all the marbles is getting the attention it deserves.

It's sometimes tough to admit but boxing needs casuals just like MMA. Hardcore fans aren't a large enough base to financially sustain either sport.

When klitchko was on top everyone complained that boxing was dead and that the general population forgot about boxing.

Now we call them casuals and complain about them.

Every casual fan is a possible future knowledgeable fan. More the better

Casuals will get this over 1mill ppv in the US I reckon, here though they're just fucking annoying lol.

When klitchko was on top everyone complained that boxing was dead and that the general population forgot about boxing.

Now we call them casuals and complain about them.

Every casual fan is a possible future knowledgeable fan. More the better

Everyone has complained that boxing is dead for over a 100 yrs.

And even when Klit was Champ you had Floyd doing breaking PPVs number every yr. And casual ruin those fight too.

Casual are the worst.

Everyone has complained that boxing is dead for over a 100 yrs.

And even when Klit was Champ you had Floyd doing breaking PPVs number every yr. And casual ruin those fight too.

Casual are the worst.

There is no way they can ruin the fight

The fight is unaffected by the people who watch

There is no way they can ruin the fight

The fight is unaffected by the people who watch

They already have. I see UFC fans acting like they know all about boxing cause they are throwing fight parties to watch this. So my enjoyment is gone cause I had to listen to them talk about shit they know NOTHING about.

They already have. I see UFC fans acting like they know all about boxing cause they are throwing fight parties to watch this. So my enjoyment is gone cause I had to listen to them talk about shit they know NOTHING about.
Your enjoyment is gone because you had to hear some noobs talk about the fight?

K.

Your enjoyment is gone because you had to hear some noobs talk about the fight?

K.

Yes. And they keep making threads and will claim some bullshit after the fight like robbery or if this would have happened this guy would have would and blah blah. They suck and should not watch. They should just not watch and talk what they know and not annoy people that enjoy every second of the sport and understand whats going on.

If they want to watch they should just have a Coke and a smile.

Dude, why allow why what someone else does spoil your enjoyment of anything?
If you do so it's your own fault, man. Seriously.
It's a massive fight so of course, casual fans are going to watch it. And you should be grateful for them because without their interest & financial support there's no way that big fights like this get made. But no one says that you have to listen to their opinions or predictions beforehand. Just ignore everyone that you don't consider a die-hard fan like yourself & enjoy the fight.

Yes. And they keep making threads and will claim some bullshit after the fight like robbery or if this would have happened this guy would have would and blah blah. They suck and should not watch. They should just watch and talk what they know and not annoy people that enjoy every second of the sport and understand whats going on.

If they want to watch they should just have a Coke and a smile.
I don't see why it matters.

Let the casuals look like idiots. Why should it affect your enjoyment?

="sweetviolenturg, post: 158912431, member:

="KawhiDoh, post: 158912541, member: 564821"

Let the casuals look like idiots. Why should it affect your enjoyment?

Cause now I have No place to go. Can't go online to any forums without their bullshit. Can't turn on the TV without ESPN splitting their bullshit. The radio been promoting ever bar into town that is showing it and all the dumb ass DJ with their opinions. Co-workers talking their dumb shit when all of them all football fans. Shit is mad annoying. I know nothing about tennis even thou I know who Senera Williams is, so I don't talk about when winablenton is on. I let them have there fun but Boxing seems to draw out the worst expert people in the world. I have no safe place when Big fights come to town.

Dude, why allow why what someone else does spoil your enjoyment of anything?
If you do so it's your own fault, man. Seriously.
It's a massive fight so of course, casual fans are going to watch it. And you should be grateful for them because without their interest & financial support there's no way that big fights like this get made. But no one says that you have to listen to their opinions or predictions beforehand. Just ignore everyone that you don't consider a die-hard fan like yourself & enjoy the fight.
Now all we need is to draw interest from the casuals to Spence and Crawford

I can't say that I've ever let somebody else's opinion ruin my entertainment.

I agree w @sweetviolenturg, I used to get annoyed and now I’ve tuned them out, and yes the more attention to boxing the merrier, but as I mentioned, it used to annoy me that casuals got into boxing because Rogan kept mentioning Lomachenko and he mentioned Loma only because a UFC fighter sparred Loma for one round, (dont believe me?) just youtube Lomachenko highlights and read the comments.

Cause now I have No place to go. Can't go online to any forums without their bullshit. Can't turn on the TV without ESPN splitting their bullshit. The radio been promoting ever bar into town that is showing it and all the dumb ass DJ with their opinions. Co-workers talking their dumb shit when all of them all football fans. Shit is mad annoying. I know nothing about tennis even thou I know who Senera Williams is, so I don't talk about when winablenton is on. I let them have there fun but Boxing seems to draw out the worst expert people in the world. I have no safe place when Big fights come to town.

I know, bro. It can be irritating having to listen to know nothing casuals go on about something that they have no knowledge about but try not to let it get to you so much. Just tune it out & ignore it as much as possible. When I come across individuals like that I just roll my eyes & go on with my business. Don't let them spoil it for you.
Where are you going to watch the fight?
Are you staying home to watch by yourself or with friends or are you going somewhere else to watch it?
I'm just staying home & watching with my wife. She's a big MMA fan because she used to work with a lot of the UFC roster when she was a PT & medical tech. But I haven't been able to turn her into a boxing fan yet. Except for when Wilder fights. She likes watching him fight because he knocks almost everyone out.

The more the merrier for the sport but @Old Cat mentioned in the official RBR thread it's going to be a mess with all the posters from the heavies in the RBR.

At the same time, we'll take all the buys/casuals/exposure we can get and hope for a good fight.

Back