Cassanova Boxing GLoves

Do you already have large hands with the need to fill them out, or would you say they're average?

I'd say I have average sized hands, using knuckle guards and 2x pairs of LeRoy wraps on each makes my Casanova gloves feel like fucking casts though and it's amazing. I just got my pair of Boxeo gloves today from Technoir (Juan) and they are a lot tighter (which I love in gloves, my Protex3 are tight on my hands and it's why I like em so much.) But I still use my Casanova gloves to this day, got em going on 2 years ago in June and I'm definitely thinking about getting another pair.

Do you do pure boxing with them or do you also do Muay Thai with them? I'm wondering if the wrist padding would reduce some of the impact of catching a kick.

Do you do pure boxing with them or do you also do Muay Thai with them? I'm wondering if the wrist padding would reduce some of the impact of catching a kick.

Used to use em in Muay Thai but all I do now is boxing (at a gym) but I mix in kicks, knees and elbows when I'm at home. I liked them a lot for MT, I preferred them over my Winning because of the detached thumb, made clinching and parrying easier.

Back