Cassanova Boxing GLoves

ElvisFan9889

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with them? I saw them on ebay and a youtube review. I heard they are comfortable version of cleto reyes, but less expensive, albiet the quality probably isn't quite as good?

wondering if they are worth a try

thanks

I have a 16oz pair that I've been using since last summer. They are great imo. Very comfortable and the craftsmanship is amazing! The pocket is a little wide but if you wrap your hands you will be fine.
I would say I like them 10x more then Reyes gloves, just seem more comfortable and nicer to me.

I have a 16oz pair that I've been using since last summer. They are great imo. Very comfortable and the craftsmanship is amazing! The pocket is a little wide but if you wrap your hands you will be fine.
I would say I like them 10x more then Reyes gloves, just seem more comfortable and nicer to me.

Have you had any issues with the detached thumb?

Not at all, I got my custom shevlin gloves with a detached thumb because of how much I like it on my casanova gloves

Last edited:
How would you rate the hand protection? I heard the wrist support is good, just wondering about others. They use latex foam padding, but a lot of gloves are made from that material.

How would you rate the hand protection? I heard the wrist support is good, just wondering about others. They use latex foam padding, but a lot of gloves are made from that material.

The wrist protection is the best out of any glove I have owned by far and I would say the hand protection is on par with my Winning and Shevlin gloves. I do have to use knuckle guards when I wear my Casanova gloves because of the wide pocket and I will also use 2 Le Roy wraps on each hand to make sure there is no room inside of the glove.

yea, i will ordering a pair soon. They seem like a good deal. Even if I get custom colors, they'e still alot less than grant and reyes, and more comfortable.

I'm thinking about getting another pair for bag gloves. My Twins are finally starting to give out on me after nearly 3 years :icon_cry2

yea, it's weird. My first pair of decent boxing gloves was some ringside ones. It broke my heart when they fell apart. lol

I actually bought some campeons. I asked the ebay seller, and basically, they are the same glove as casanovas. I bought 18 oz, yellow/white special order. Will review them when I receive them.

Nice! I was thinking about buying a pair of Campeon gloves also but I just can't justify it right now since I have about 30 pairs of gloves haha. I am going to buy a new pair for bag gloves soon though but I was thinking about getting a pair of Zepol because I have heard they are a bit smaller and more narrow.
Not sure what I want yet though haha

why did you decide on the campion over the cassanovas? Is it a smaller pocket or something

Late reply I know but I just found this video of Mosley training in Casanovas and thought I'd share

I've had my Casanova's for almost a year now, stopped using them for awhile when I got my Winning gloves but I recently started using them again and I remembered why I loved them so much haha. They are so comfortable and the wrist protection is the best out of any of my gloves by far! I'm thinking about buying another pair in Yellow for bag gloves and maybe another pair in Gold haha.
I did recently pick up a pair of used 10oz Reyes for $20 haha

I have been wanting to buy a pair of these, but ordered Shelvins instead, since they are going out of business. If I sell the Shelvins I will order some Casanovas...

The wrist protection is the best out of any glove I have owned by far and I would say the hand protection is on par with my Winning and Shevlin gloves. I do have to use knuckle guards when I wear my Casanova gloves because of the wide pocket and I will also use 2 Le Roy wraps on each hand to make sure there is no room inside of the glove.

Do you already have large hands with the need to fill them out, or would you say they're average?

Do you already have large hands with the need to fill them out, or would you say they're average?

I just purchased a pair of 16oz Casanova's and they are great. They are a little big but if you get a nice wrap you can fill em out. I have small hands and they feel great to me.

Awesome, that's good to hear. Mine are 8" around the knuckles, is it around the same for you?

This man knows his stuff. Agreed!

Back