Cash Money/Young Money: Dynasty or Cancer?

the game, man thats a dude that fell off hard. dropped the documentary and then after that its pretty much garbage. regarding young money...i dont even have a comment. b.g. was the only dude from that group who i bumped.

He had 50 Cent's backing and Dr. Dre beats on that first album...now look at him...hanging out with Kardashians and joining Cash Money

the game, man thats a dude that fell off hard. dropped the documentary and then after that its pretty much garbage. regarding young money...i dont even have a comment. b.g. was the only dude from that group who i bumped.

red album was decent...

red album was decent...

not gonna lie, i cant even remember anything from it. is that his latest? i use to listen to his early mixtapes, untold story, and the documentary. the doctors advocate was straight but idk. just kinda lost interest in his stuff i guess

not gonna lie, i cant even remember anything from it. is that his latest? i use to listen to his early mixtapes, untold story, and the documentary. the doctors advocate was straight but idk. just kinda lost interest in his stuff i guess

eh its not just you who lost interest. hes always been kind of on my radar. he has skill on the mic (nothing GREAT but acceptable), anyone saying otherwise is not listening.

with that being said i believe he has no direction that he wants to go in. for me, it matters why people rap or if they have a certain message that they wanna convey or a goal that they want to reach. with game...iunno...hes kinda just there. the equivalent of a ufc gate keeper. not really changing anything, just kinda...there.

n ya the red album is pretty decent. ricky, pot of gold (if u can get past breezy) some other tracks on there. its a pretty solid offering tbh

i will say though, it is a plus that hes pretty "real". keeps it street which is what hes done for a long time

Last edited:
Drake is decent, game is kinda decent. Overall they're pretty bad

How are they bad for the music industry? They sell records don't they?

can i answer C? i dont give a shit ?

that whole crew is garbage

They'll be remember as a dynasty as they should be. Like all dynastys they've peaked already and all of these crazy signings will do more to hurt their brand then to help it.

The core of Young Money/Cash Money have dominated the last 5 years and will be remembered, for better or for worse, one of the strongest dynastys we've seen.

They look like a bad madtv skit in their videos. Unintentional comedy.

Game isn't washed up if that's what you are saying. He doesn't need YMCMB, but I like the move. Game is pretty underrated.

Strongest Dynasty's Ever:

Death Row: Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Lady of Rage

Bad Boy: Notorious BIG, Puff Daddy, Mase, Lil Kim, Junior Mafia, 112, Faith Evans, The Lox, Total, Craig Mack

Rocafella: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Camron, Dipset, Beanie Segal, Freeway, Young Guns, State Property, Memphis Bleek, DJ Clue

Shady/Aftermath/GUnit: Dr Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, Game, D12, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Gunit, Obie Trice

Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve, Jadakiss, The Lox, Swizz Beats, Drag On

Young Money: Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, DJ Khaled, Baby

Drake, Weezy and Nicki are the only ones that are actually making Birdman money. Definitely not a dynasty.

Game isn't washed up if that's what you are saying. He doesn't need YMCMB, but I like the move. Game is pretty underrated.

This.

Back