Cash Money/Young Money: Dynasty or Cancer?

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
It was reported that rapper "The Game" is the newest artist to sign with the Cash Money label. It seems like everybody in the Hip Hop/Rap game is running to Lil Wayne and Birdman's label to make a buck whether the quality is good or not. The label currently includes artists such as Lil Wayne, Drake, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, Paris Hilton, Bow Wow, Busta Rhymes, DJ Khaled, Jay Sean, Kevin Rudolf, Limp Bizkit, and Mystikal among others.

Whether you like it or not, the group is dominating the mainstream music scene, so will YMCMB be remembered as a Music Dynasty or Music Cancer?

id rather listen to murder inc and i hate murder inc

anyone who has Paris Hilton signed to their label is a certified fucking idiot.

Can we have a poll option of "don't give a fuck"?

They are garbage but they didn't ruin the industry it was ruined way before

It's 2013, people still listen to this shit?

they suck pretty bad, so Cancer, one of many out there

What do you mean by killing the music industry? Wouldnt that mean they're somehow losing money for the industry? Seems to me like they're bringing in a shitload of revenue. Quality wise though, they're all pretty terrible. This is the first Ive heard about Limp Bizkit making some kind of a comeback....and Im not gonna watch the video posted, fuck that.

Side note, I remember when Cash Money first came out, with Juveniles first big song "Ha" or whatever it was called, then "Bling Bling". If somebody woulda told me that years later it would be the dominating record label, and that Wayne would be one of the biggest music stars in the world I woulda shit my pants. And he's just as shit as he was back then was he was like 16

I hope their plane crashes.

pretty awesome in my opinion. thats some damn good music rights der

Bun B is the president of the south. Just saying. :wink:

And I dislike Young Money for the most part, though I can get down with Drake and Tyga. Wayne annoys the shit out of me as of late, Nicki Minaj was only good on her mixtapes imo, and Paris Hilton (While I fine her good looking in a shameful way) should step away from music forever.

If you want a dynasty, look no further than G.O.O.D. Music. Even MMG is better than Young Money these days.

Most rap music is killing the industry. Garbage music.

Pac, Em, Big, Meth, Red, Dre & Snoop. Only rap I like.

The "Drake the type of n**** " jokes are hilarious If I do say so myself.

they are a cancer. the majority of their roster still haven't released any music yet and its very apparent that the heads of ymcmb dont give a shit about any of the extras. and nicki is making the most for that whole crew which is sad cuz shes falling off hard. they all have to step their game up cuz no one is taking them seriously anymore

the game, man thats a dude that fell off hard. dropped the documentary and then after that its pretty much garbage. regarding young money...i dont even have a comment. b.g. was the only dude from that group who i bumped.

Back