• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carwin still salty about Brock

Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001_001.gif

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
dude's gotta move on

No it shouldnt have been stopped but on the other hand the precedent MMa sets means it should have been stopped. So many fights could have turned out awesome if refs didn't stop fights as soon as a fighter goes down or blocks a few gnp punches.

Last edited:
i like Brock and i think that this joke is funny.

"should've been stopped" is incorrect. the correct thing to say would be "surprised it wasn't stopped" (because most refs are inconsistent and/or retarded). I know I was...in the end it was a good call (or lack of) by the ref and a great stoppage by lesnar

No it shouldnt have been stopped but on the other hand the precedent MMa sets means it shouldn't have been stopped. So many fights could have turned out awesome if refs didn't stop fights as soon as a fighter goes down or blocks a few gnp punches.
exactly my point, where the hell is rosenthal when you need him? can he ref again now?

Salty? That was a playful one liner. Completely innocent.

Biggest draw in MMA history, former UFC champion and currently earning $5million a year to have 4 pro wrestling matches a year.

We know who won the fight and we also know who won the war. Forever Brocktober.

Shane Carwin is an engineer who has two degrees.
Brock Lesnar is a pro wrestler who has a penis tattooed on his chest.

I am going to side with Carwin on this one.

Brock made more money with his professional endeavors than Shane

This, because MMA fight is a battle of the most intelligent.

When in a position of great advantage over brock, Shane Carwin elected to waste all his energy punching brock in the arms,so intelligence does come into play sometimes

Biggest draw in MMA history, former UFC champion and currently earning $5million a year to have 4 pro wrestling matches a year.

We know who won the fight and we also know who won the war. Forever Brocktober.

Brock-1.gif

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Shane Carwin...
Why u put Moped gas tank in Dump Truck body?

Last edited:
Where does Carwin ever say he thought he should have won WWE Brock lovers??? He just stated he thought Brock was stupid...that is all.

Oh wait...

Here it comes Brock Fans...

lesnarovereem2.gif

Let me tell you a little story.

This one time I was out hanging and ended up finding a sweet little game of 9 ball. It was in a cramped, old billiards hall that had a few pool tables and a really cool vibe about it - dark and smoky with the classic stained glass lighting; this was a ways back remember, nigh on 60 years now. Me and some boys start playing and before you know it we're deep into teh pockets. Anyhow, I'm about to take a shot and this dude bumps me. I'm pissed but I let it go, writing it off as an honest mistake. Few minutes later however, same guy does it again, nailing me right in the hip. Fool me once, etc., etc., so I told him to watch it when he's passing people. Buddy starts mouthing off to me about being "the king of the streets in this town back in the day" and all kinds of weird, superfluous crap so I says "Hey! I don't need your bullshit you clown - watch yourself in public." The bastard throws a low kick at my leg and ends up toe punting me in the calf. While it had no real effect on me physically, it made me see red and I lost control. I did a kind of a step-back/switch-stance combo and turned around super hard with a spinning back kick and hit dead center in the chest, knocking the fucker right out of his wheelchair and on to our pool table; when his head hit the table it brushed against the 6 ball which in turn sank the 9 in one of the side pockets, winning me the game.

What's the point and why am I telling you this? The point is, no matter how cool your acomplishments and finishes are, it's really never cool to beat up unhealthy dudes.

Last edited:
to be fair, carwin tapped intelligently

Let me tell you a little story.

This one time I was out hanging and ended up finding a sweet little game of 9 ball. It was in a cramped, old billiards hall that had a few pool tables and a really cool vibe about it - dark and smoky with the classic stained glass lighting; this was a ways back remember, nigh on 60 years now. Me and some boys start playing and before you know it we're deep into teh pockets. Anyhow, I'm about to take a shot and this dude bumps me. I'm pissed but I let it go, writing it off as an honest mistake. Few minutes later however, same guy does it again, nailing me right in the hip. Fool me once, etc., etc., so I told him to watch it when he's passing people. Buddy starts mouthing off to me about being "the king of the streets in this town back in the day" and all kinds of weird, superfluous crap so I says "Hey! I don't need your bullshit you clown - watch yourself in public." The bastard throws a low kick at my leg and ends up toe punting me in the calf. While it had no real effect on me physically, it made me see red and I lost control. I did a kind of a step-back/switch-stance combo and turned around super hard with a spinning back kick and hit dead center in the chest, knocking the fucker right out of his wheelchair and on to our pool table; when his head hit the table it brushed against the 6 ball which in turn sank the 9 in one of the side pockets, winning me the game.

What's the point and why am I telling you this? The point is, no matter how cool your acomplishments and finishes are, it's really never cool to beat up unhealthy dudes.

Didn't waste my time reading that first so-called paragraph that would get a 2 on the ACT exam...but anyway; unhealthy, sure, always an excuse for something.

Didn't waste my time reading that first so-called paragraph that would get a 2 on the ACT exam...but anyway; unhealthy, sure, always an excuse for something.

I'll make sure I remember that next time I'm hiring someone like you.

I can change your bum life...

Back