cartwheel pass: valid or bs?

i'm pretty sure i saw leo use it a ton of times in various videos. i figure that if he can use it successfully, so can others. That being said, I'm sure it's like any other technique. Leo has probably spent years drilling it and using it and that's what makes it effective.

First show i promoted in Cali i had a fighter get suspended partially for using a Cartwheel guard pass. He also tried a cartwheel kick and ended up subbing his opponent via Thai cup to the small of the back.

But they sighted the "flashy" moves as the reason for suspecting the fight was a "work". That is how fvcked up the commission was back then, Armando Garcia was back then. Unreal!!!!!!!

*Edit* im sure it didn't help the opponent was Shannon Ritch.........:redface:

Oh and as far as the cartwheel pass in general, im always scarred im gonna catch a knee to the face or something........

iheartcartwheel-o.gif

me doing it wrong.

First show i promoted in Cali i had a fighter get suspended partially for using a Cartwheel guard pass. He also tried a cartwheel kick and ended up subbing his opponent via Thai cup to the small of the back.

But they sighted the "flashy" moves as the reason for suspecting the fight was a "work". That is how fvcked up the commission was back then, Armando Garcia was back then. Unreal!!!!!!!

*Edit* im sure it didn't help the opponent was Shannon Ritch.........:redface:
That cartwheeler wasn't Brian Ebersole was it? :D

Leo Vieira is shit hot at this move.

Watch from 8:30

one of the best bjj hl ever. i've watched this so many times i might as well fap to it.

but i didn't.

i swear.

also the frontflip to back is money.

realized this wasn't viera's hl.

fml.

Back