Bench Press 5X5
Skull Crushers 3-4X6-8
Overhead Press (seated, standing, dumbbells or barbells) 3-4X6-8
DB Bench Press 3X8-12
Add in an assistance lift for what you consider your weakest area

Day Three: SquatsSquats 5X5
Front Squats 3-4X6
Whatever ham/lowback/quad assistance you

You forgot curls and leg raises. Carnal does 3x10 or something. You need strong biceps and calves.

biceps are done by your rows in this particular example. you could throw chins in on your deadlift day also, i assume carnal doesn't do them because he is rather large. biceps are not targetted individually for a reason.

I can row 405X4 dude, and I only weigh 410lbs. That means I can do chins. I have just always found barbell rows to be better for back development and aiding the deadlift, even when I was lighter (240).

Hey Carnal, is there anyway you could post a video of the 405x4 rows?

I'm not being a dick or a doubter in any way. I would just really like to see that kind of a feat of strength.

If you can get a video of that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

CarnalSalvation said:
I can row 405X4 dude, and I only weigh 410lbs. That means I can do chins. I have just always found barbell rows to be better for back development and aiding the deadlift, even when I was lighter (240).

410? big boy, i thought you were only 310! :D

But yeah, i wasnt calling you fat, it was just a blind stab of a guess as to why you don't do chins, you seem to have another reason.

Hahah 410.

Someday hopefully.

Nah, chins a great exercise for a lot of people, I just don't like them, and never have. I've thought about trying them again but we'll see.

Back