• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carmouche was pathetic

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean my god, grow a pair. Served in the military too? A disgraceful performance. Scared the entire time. Losing the fight. Takes no chances to make anything happen. The most boring fight i have ever seen. After all that intensity at the weigh ins...I hope to god she is cut for wasting my time.

Shev did what she had to do. She is a natural counter striker. Cant be mad at her. Its the challengers job to take it to the champ.

I’m sure she cares what some retard with a gay joker av thinks. She’s heartbroken

I agree with you. She wasted our time. She looked scared. At least go out on your shield. Never went inside. Didn't even try to wrestle, which is her bread and butter. She shouldn't be in the UFC. Her wrestling is going to stop a lot of upcoming talent from getting a title shot. She's a gate keeper at this point.

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.

When your life is on the line & that’s what you perform, you deserve to make the cut, IMO.

Why even take the fight?

Seriously.

I petitioned the UFC to just send all women to Invicta. This experiment is over, nobody cares about WMMA

so now it will be fault of Carmouche...i thought she will be murdered by WMMA GOAT, but she survived it, did better than expected, you should praise her.

Murdered? She beat Valentina the first time. Better than expected? 50-45 is the most embarrassing number you could get. She might have landed less than 10 punches the entire night.

You get in there, TS.

Murdered? She beat Valentina the first time. Better than expected? 50-45 is the most embarrassing number you could get. She might have landed less than 10 punches the entire night.
She was -1000 underdog, what do you think she should do? And who cares about 10 years old fights, they are irrelevant.
<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

-fight was just jumping around pitter patter with takedowns shot from a football field away.

-zero chances taken.

- amateurish.

-pillowfists.

-tons of sparring swings of whiffing air that you know aren't going to land but makes you look busy to the judges.

-of course it's going to go the distance.

-boring. don't care who wins.

-ronda, meisha, holms, cyborg are all gone now. zero stars. wmma forced upon us.

Typical idiotic Valentina fanboy[/QUOT
tenor.gif

-fight was just jumping around pitter patter with takedowns shot from a football field away.

-zero chances taken.

- amateurish.

-pillowfists.

-tons of sparring swings of whiffing air that you know aren't going to land but makes you look busy to the judges.

-of course it's going to go the distance.

-boring. don't care who wins.

-ronda, meisha, holms, cyborg are all gone now. zero stars. wmma forced upon us.
she looked and fought like Faber.

Back