Carbonisotope | Official Stream Thread

Didn't you post this yesterday? I doubt they'll let you post a new one every day you decide to stream lol

Anyways, dude you have NOOOOO TDD. OK striking but he was tossing you on your head from every position while using a boxer lol... FYI missing a kick turns into basically an automatic takedown if the guy shoots right away, so be careful with that. You had him in trouble a few times and he just waited for the missed head kick and shot the single leg for the easy TD to get out of trouble.

Well that wasn't a serious thread and it got merged lol. This is serious!

Carbon post your SN in the LW/WW thread so the fellas can run a train on you after I'm done with you

What's your screen name? No shame in losing to Hanri.... don't let that ruin your confidence.... hell I'm not that good in this game either.....my standup is below average...my clinch/ ground are mediocre at best

No grappling? Wow....that's a MAJOR deficiency around these parts....

Thats the biggest hole I see in his game, some dude using Conor played him while he was using Lawler and was judo tossing him and slamming him at will all fight, and passing on the ground pretty easily

Nice win swede! Hate Jones users.

Thats the biggest hole I see in his game, some dude using Conor played him while he was using Lawler and was judo tossing him and slamming him at will all fight, and passing on the ground pretty easily

Nice win swede! Hate Jones users.

Yeah I suck at blocking transitions thats for sure.

Thank you. That was a nice win! ....for once :D

I should probably watch some ground videos on YT or something.

Yeah I suck at blocking transitions thats for sure.

Thank you. That was a nice win! ....for once :D

I should probably watch some ground videos on YT or something.

Do you spam R3 when mounted? I love fighting guys that do that!!!

Back